Mars ii

Rustystud

For those who have been patiently waiting for the MARS II (Micrometer Adjustable Reamer Stops) They are now shipping from Custom Guns and Ammunition, L.L.C. (Nathaniel G. Lambeth, Sr.) 15 Sunflower Drive, Youngsville, NC 27596. The MARS II is completely made in North Carolina. It has the improvements requested from owners of the original Micrometer Adjustable Reamer Stops. Double set screws, the 1.00" through the 1.750" bodies are vented, The set includes a Small Tenon Adapter and are made from 416 Stainless so they want rust. The nine (9) piece set is $200.00, $13.50 NC Sales Tax, $7.15 Postal and $2.45 for insurance. A total of $223.10 to your door. The MARS II are the next generation.

Thanks Nat Lambeth

Just drop a check in the mail? Shipping out of state is the sales tax still added?
John

For those who have been patiently waiting for the MARS II (Micrometer Adjustable Reamer Stops) They are now shipping from Custom Guns and Ammunition, L.L.C. (Nathaniel G. Lambeth, Sr.) 15 Sunflower Drive, Youngsville, NC 27596. The MARS II is completely made in North Carolina. It has the improvements requested from owners of the original Micrometer Adjustable Reamer Stops. Double set screws, the 1.00" through the 1.750" bodies are vented, The set includes a Small Tenon Adapter and are made from 416 Stainless so they want rust. The nine (9) piece set is $200.00, $13.50 NC Sales Tax, $7.15 Postal and $2.45 for insurance. A total of $223.10 to your door. The MARS II are the next generation.

Thanks Nat Lambeth
G'day Nat

I have an original kit purchased through PTG about 4 or 5 years ago. Is it possible to get spare parts for the original kits? Like spare long, short and micrometer collars. Also does the new Small tennon adapter fit the old kits and is it available separately?

Cheers
Lee

Nat

Do you have any pictures of your new kits with up grades ?

I have one of your early sets and they work great.

Hal

No picture on the web yet

Nat

Do you have any pictures of your new kits with up grades ?

I have one of your early sets and they work great.

Hal

Hall I posted you a note on Accurate Shooter thread.

Been knocked off once, I will at least make it obvious and more difficult the next time.

Thanks
Nat

Spare parts

G'day Nat

I have an original kit purchased through PTG about 4 or 5 years ago. Is it possible to get spare parts for the original kits? Like spare long, short and micrometer collars. Also does the new Small tennon adapter fit the old kits and is it available separately?

Cheers
Lee

Lee I have not sold spare parts in the past, I have replaced damaged or lost parts. Did you register your original purchase with me. My warranty applies only to my tooling not others tooling. My tooling comes with a registration form that needs to be completed and returned. I don't support or provide any warrantee to others products. My products should last a lifetime if properly used and cared for. Due to the cost I have only sold complete kits. The last batch of MARS made by a contractor in Oregon were of such poor quality I had to destroy 20 sets. The MARS II is completely made in North Carolina. There have been significant improvements made to the MARS II. The Small Tenon Adapter, Short, Long Collars, and Dials are interchangeable with the Original Micrometer Adjustable Reamer Stops.
Nat Lambeth

Lee I have not sold spare parts in the past, I have replaced damaged or lost parts. Did you register your original purchase with me. My warranty applies only to my tooling not others tooling. My tooling comes with a registration form that needs to be completed and returned. I don't support or provide any warrantee to others products. My products should last a lifetime if properly used and cared for. Due to the cost I have only sold complete kits. The last batch of MARS made by a contractor in Oregon were of such poor quality I had to destroy 20 sets. The MARS II is completely made in North Carolina. There have been significant improvements made to the MARS II. The Small Tenon Adapter, Short, Long Collars, and Dials are interchangeable with the Original Micrometer Adjustable Reamer Stops.
Nat Lambeth

G'day Nat

Thanks for the reply.. I purchased my kit through Pacific tool and Gauge.. It has "Lambneth - Kiff" on the side so i assumed it was one of yours.. I don't recall getting any registration form with it, but then it was around 5 years ago so who knows.
My kit is still in perfect condition and i use it every day.. I was chasing some "extra" parts to save me having to break down the setup on the chamber reamer, to use them on a throating reamer etc.
In any case if spares are not easily available for purchase, i'll just buy another complete kit when i have the finances. :D
Cheers
Lee

Rimfire

Thanks Nat Lambeth

I talked to you about the rimfire MARS. Is this the small tenon adapter? I have Manson reamers which have smaller shank than say a PTG.
Thanks
Jerry

I talked to you about the rimfire MARS. Is this the small tenon adapter? I have Manson reamers which have smaller shank than say a PTG.
Thanks
Jerry
I have not see any standard reamers centerfire or rimfire where the reamer shaft was not .4375" I know of 50 BMG and 20 mm reamer stops being made for the military.

Back