Mark Normandin shoots 750 51X wins HV class at Holbrook 5/18

ModelA

Mark Normandin shoots another 750 with his TM-1000

We had two new shooters today
Chris Sloan with his AA S-400 MPR-FT, shooting 238 6X first card then Mark showed him how to clean the barrel 243-4X and 245 6X.
We still had 1 1/2 hr of range time. So Chris shot one of Mark's TM-1000 250 16X, 249 19X WOW!

Clint Walker started off with his Daystate AirWolf 234 7X and 223 2X
Then he shot his EDGUN Bullpup .22 244 11X, 246 13X

Dan Brown started well with a 250 18X then dropped a couple of points not bad for a new barrel.

David had one bad target and came in third in HV class.

Tim won sporter class with a 674 9X

David, Chris, Tim, Mark, Clint

Chris

Clint with EDGUN Bullpup

Next Match June 1 at Noon.

Paul

Last edited:
Paul,

Thanks again for running these matches. Shooting Indoors sure does give us a chance to see what's up with our guns and ammo before heading back out to face the conditions.

See you in 2 weeks, that's for sure.

Dave

Wonderful shooting...

Guys what the difference between the TM 1000 and the BM 500 ?

Bill,
Basically the stock and the ability to put any bottle on the gun along with the bottle adapter that has a fill port and a gauge. The BM also has the option of a BM barrel.

MarkN:cool:

Some more pics

Thanks for holding the match Paul.
Nice shooting Mark.
Dan
CIMG0041%7E0.jpg

CIMG0042.jpg

Paul's new toy.
CIMG0038.jpg

CIMG0040.jpg

The new JSB micro caliber 1.5mm,
CIMG0039.jpg

CIMG0044.jpg

Now wait a minute Dan. Here you bring along a jumbo .35 Cal. pellet, and make sure we all take a look-see, then what do you show? A 1.5mm peanut pellet? So what's up with that?

Will we being seeing you on the first Todd?

Dave

Well then, I guess I won't be seeing you again before your big gathering next month. :( And man, am I looking forward to that! :cool:

Dave

Mark's TM1000

Was Mark's TM1000 stock or had it been "tweeked" a little. If it was modified who did the work? Thanks, Don

Mark,

DanB is the man to talk to about doing mods to any gun, regardless of brand. After all, look what he has done with not only your gun, but Mirada's, plus that twin tubed FX Independence (originally a pumper) of his. Both are World Class guns. And then there's that World Record holding EV of his. And I could go on - and on. Yup, he's the man, no doubt about that!

Dave

Back