Manatee (IR 50/50) results 1/22/12

E

ErnieJ

Nine shooters shot six targets today.Weather started out at a chilly 56 degrees and finished at 76 degrees for our last unlimited target.
Congratulations to Dana English for shooting his first 250.One of five shot today.
Vick Sharp was our long distance champ, driving 170 miles from Daytona Beach.
Rob Hanrahan ran a great match.
Doug Bell shot well today winning the first 3 gun by one point and losing the second 3 gun by only one point.
I'm sure Rachel will have the complete results posted shortly.

Ernie, Thanks for the kind words. The Myers action is a real pleasure to shoot and loads very well. I'm looking forward to getting a
better tune and ammo combo along with figuring out what the barrel cleaning frequency the barrel will be happy with.
You, Doug and the others bring a real good level of competition and that really makes it fun.
My compliments to Rob Hanrahan for a well run match.

Dana English
English Rifles

Beautiful Rifle, that one

Dana, your Myers is one of the prettiest rifles I have seen in a while. I am most impressed with the way the Myers functions and what appeared to be it's ease of use. You shot it very well also. Good luck with it. It should get better and better. It was a pleasure meeting you and competing with you.

Last edited:
Danna...All eyes are on you. For someone who is just getting started in the rimfire game, you are really coming on fast and strong. Once you get it all figured out you will be really tough to beat.
Ernie.....Thanks for posting some of the match info. I have high hopes Rachel will get our Fl match results up soon. Doug

Back