Lt-32 ?

R.Morehouse

I am going to pick up some 32 from a local shooter and he has 2 different lots. Lot #3 & Lot #6. I was looking for some input on one vs. the other to help me with my decision. I will be using it in my 6ppc and i live in western Pa.......Thank You

Best Regards
Rick

I'm using lot #6 in my 6BR, but am just about out and will change over to lot #10. Lot 6 shoots very well in my 6BR and I've seen some good comments on LT-32 in the PPC, just don't know what lot number(s).

Dennis

I've been shooting Lot #4 & #6 for two years now and am pleased. Here in Northern Virginia, we get all types of weather. My LT has seen 20 - 100 degrees and 40% - near 100% RH. Seems very easy to tune until the air gets wets; like 75% or higher. That's about the only time I make a change and it's the same adjustment every time. As long as the relative humidity is say 60% or less, it appears temperature agnostic.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

LT-32 Lots...

I am going to pick up some 32 from a local shooter and he has 2 different lots. Lot #3 & Lot #6. I was looking for some input on one vs. the other to help me with my decision. I will be using it in my 6ppc and i live in western Pa.......Thank You

Best Regards
Rick

Lot No. 2 and Lot 3 have been VERY good in my 6PPC's. From 45F to 90F and humidity from about 30 to over 90 Lot No.2 & 3 have been VERY satisfactory.
I don't know anything about Lot No. 6. Good luck. Dan

Lt 32

I just finished up on my lot 4 that was excellent.
Today I started on lot 3 , It,s excellent also. Great powder for the PPC

both those lots have many wins and top five
I finished 7th 2 years ago at SS with lot 3 and 5 top 20's in the ibs nats with lot 3. I believe Steve Lee won 5 Hall Of Fame points at fairchance with lot 6 shooting very hot. I maybe wrong and maybe Steve will chime in
Bill

Back