Lt 32

I always start at the beginning when looking at a thread that I have not read before, because I know that they tend to "evolve" to the point where the original thought or information is no longer evident. Having said that, the "bite me" remark is clearly out of line. We have some standards on this site, as to how disagreements should be handled, and that remark clearly falls below the line. What we post, is there for the world to read. Is that sort of thing what you really want them to see? What sort of impression do you think that makes? I think that overall we are a lot better than that. This is not to say that I have never gotten overheated in a thread. I have.

I always start at the beginning when looking at a thread that I have not read before, because I know that they tend to "evolve" to the point where the original thought or information is no longer evident. Having said that, the "bite me" remark is clearly out of line. We have some standards on this site, as to how disagreements should be handled, and that remark clearly falls below the line. What we post, is there for the world to read. Is that sort of thing what you really want them to see? What sort of impression do you think that makes? I think that overall we are a lot better than that. This is not to say that I have never gotten overheated in a thread. I have.

OK I Apologize. Is it not more rude to tell someone that the fact LT 32 is in stock at Powder Valley is not that interesting?
Bill Greene

No apology needed. We all have our crankier moments, myself included. What I try to remember, often unsuccessfully, is that some things that irritate me are better off ignored...and if you don't like that, you can sti... just kidding ;-)
Have a good day.
Boyd

Back