LT-32 High vs. Low Humidity

Dave Rabin

Those of you who are working with LT-32 in the 6PPC: have you noticed a difference in the way it performs in high humidity versus low humidity?

Thank you,
Dave Rabin

Does it shoot more reliably in high humidity or in low humidity? Or does it shoot equally well in both so long as one makes the necessary changes to the load? Does it go out of tune more easily in one or the other? Thank you.

Dusty, my Wife and I are heading to Seymour this week end to shoot the Texas State Unlimited/HV Championship, and I am up in the air about which to shoot, my 133 or the Lt-30. I have both shooting pretty good, but I just don't know what to expect with the LT-30.

I'm shooting 27.9 grns of it behind Barts older 65 grn BT's. That is the same velocity as 30.2 grns of my '03 133, around 3430 fps.

Well jackie i still carry both powders. I know 133 and can always go back to it in a pinch. Never tried the lt30- the 32 is a dream in a ppc when its working. I havent shot the 133 in 2yrs btw cause the 32 just seems to work. If you like 29.2 of 133 yry 28.2 of the 32 and so on. 29 something works real good for me with the bt bullets

Back