Los Angeles

I will be heading to L.A. in a few weeks for a little sun. I would like to grab a few things while there. Could someone suggest a reloading/shooting supply store in the area? Thanks :)
Tim J.

consider buying in oregon or washington, but not ca.....why support the biggest anti gun state there is with your tax money...

rent a car , drive to vegas...several gun show there.
bruno's in phoneix and dillon in scottsdale.

mike in co

Mike ...

consider buying in oregon or washington, but not ca.....why support the biggest anti gun state there is with your tax money...

)chill( It's his own PERSONAL AFTER TAXES money that he will be spending!

)chill( It's his own PERSONAL AFTER TAXES money that he will be spending!

no he will pay sales tax in the stae of kalifornia...thus supporting the biggest anti gun state in the nation.....

and in the same thread...why vacation in ca...again you are supporting thier economy.....

mike in co

Or you could say....

he'll be supporting other like minded people who are trying to make a living in a hostile environment.

no he will pay sales tax in the state of California...thus supporting the biggest anti gun state in the nation.....and in the same thread...why vacation in ca...again you are supporting their economy.....mike in co

The man has the right to choose where he want's to vacation. IF the sales tax was 10%, 90 cents of each dollar would go to the merchant [like yourself] to support him and his family. Are you opposed to a man [in your line of work] from supporting his family simply because he lives in the state of CALIFORNIA?

They have big time fiscal troubles out there and the last thing they are going to do now is spend money campaigning against guns when they need the money to keep teachers, firemen, policemen, medical responders and other needed infrastructure in place to keep minimum services flowing to state residents. Spending money on things you happen to dislike are the least of that state's worries. :)

The man has the right to choose where he want's to vacation. IF the sales tax was 10%, 90 cents of each dollar would go to the merchant [like yourself] to support him and his family. Are you opposed to a man [in your line of work] from supporting his family simply because he lives in the state of CALIFORNIA?

They have big time fiscal troubles out there and the last thing they are going to do now is spend money campaigning against guns when they need the money to keep teachers, firemen, policemen, medical responders and other needed infrastructure in place to keep minimum services flowing to state residents. Spending money on things you happen to dislike are the least of that state's worries. :)

no he should get a vacation, he should buy gun stuff.
but my question is with 40 plus gun friendly states, why spend money in california??....same arguement you make for the business owner applies to the owners of businesses outside of california....
yes i make my living in this business.
yes i am FROM( as in left that place) california.
yes i am going to vegas the 9/10/11 to sell guns stuff...to people from california that drive over to buy OUT OF STATE.

when i need a product that is available in denver, i have it sent to a business outside of denver and then buy it...so i never pay taxes to the antigun city of denver....its as simple as calling the business outside of denver, telling them what you want and where it is.

mike in co

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

Thanks for all the replies. Mike in co, thanks also as I will not have to ask this question on travelguide central and taxation w/o representation central forums:p. The google map link will really help.

Tim J.

Back