Looking for Remington model 37 Left hand Stock

S

svg4

I just bought a Remington Model 37 .22. Because of a recent work injury, I have to change to left hand. Does anyone know where I could get a used or new left handed stock. I would appreciate any help and any problems I am going to run into.Thanks alot , Sam

Sam,
I don't quit understand what you need here. Why can't you just shoot it left handed? There is no cheek piece and you just open the bolt as you would any rifle. In fact loading is even easier because you have a right port. I am left handed and shoot may right hand rifles.

Sam,
I don't quit understand what you need here. Why can't you just shoot it left handed? There is no cheek piece and you just open the bolt as you would any rifle. In fact loading is even easier because you have a right port. I am left handed and shoot may right hand rifles.

Del one of the nice things about a 37 is that the loading port is cut right on the top of the action so accessing it is the same from either side. --greg

This one has a cheek pad. It is a beautiful rifle and I hate to cut it up.

I would suggest that you find a standard R/L stock and keep the other . They show up occasionally , some with cutoff butts . If by chance I see one either in person , or on a website I'll let you know. Ballard shooter

Back