Looking for 30mm SIGNATURE OFFSET RING INSERTS

F

fastfire

Looking for 30mm SIGNATURE OFFSET RING INSERTS

I can't find them.

The 30 mm's come with 0 and a set of + -.01 inserts with the rings. Which inserts do you want ? I may have a set.

Last edited:
I'll have to call them. I'm building a .338 Rayhill Rocket and will top it off with a Night Force.
I have been shooting a local shoot out to 2,000yds using a stock Barrett M99 and getting spanked by Edges and .338 Lupua's.
I just want to have more options for elevation as we may be going to longer distances in the future.

Thanks

Burris includes 0 (zero) offset bushings with their Signature rings and makes 0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 (thou. offset) inserts for 1" rings. Burris makes 10 (thou. offset) bushings for their 30 mm rings to provide up to approx. 20 moa pitch with a typical 4" ring spacing.

If you need more than 20 moa with a 30mm scope there is still good news. The spherical design of the Signature rings allows shimming the rear base as much as you need without putting the scope tube in a bind. I've got a BPCR set up with a modern scope for 1K using the 30 mm Signature rings, about 3 1/4 degrees or approx 200 moa if memory serves. There is still room for more angle before the scope tube would touch the steel ring.

Greg

Last edited:
Back