Loggins front rest

Or contace info to purchase a new one?

This is the information I found for Mr. Loggins. From what I hear, he only makes the rests if he can get enough for a run that makes it worthwhile, but he may have some made up. If he needs enough for a run of them, let me know, I might be interested.

Lamon Loggins
933 TAYSON RD
SPARTA, NC 28675
(336) 372-4366

Shop #

336 372 4143

Give Jeff Braun at Rocky River Barn a call.
He has had an almost new Loggins Rest laying there for 2 years looking for a Buyer. (not Cheap)
It might still be there?
Otherwise take a look at the rest that Ken makes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the lead Doug. I will check it out. Is that a Fulgham rest you were refering to at the end of your post?

All I can say is I've owned one of Kenny Fulgham's rests since he first started making them back in 2000 and am still as big a fan of it now as I was then. Arguably, the only way you could have anything more would be to go with a one-piece, and that's not necessarily so.
I did add one of Fudd's tops to mine as well as "upgrading" the windage adjustment screw and 3 leg screws from 3/8" Coarse Thread to 1/2" Fine Thread, but that was only out of personal preference.
Good luck.
Dave

Interested

I'm interrested in one to would like to see some pictures. Or additional info:confused:

Have you considered a SEB rest and SEB rear bag?

100_0665.jpg

100_0695.jpg

I did consider the SEB but the way they had to be ordered kind of put me off. They look like great rests, but I have never tried one of the co-axial type rests and am not sure that is what I want.

Mike

It isn't! While they are fine rests, that is not what you are really looking for. Logins or Fulgrum is the direction you want to go in.

It isn't! While they are fine rests, that is not what you are really looking for. Logins or Fulgrum is the direction you want to go in.

Would you please explain the reason for your opinion?

Well I

shoot with Mike and have for a few years. I believe I know what he's looking for and what would fancy his needs most. We have talked about this subject on a few occaions and he's looking along the lines of a Loggins or a Fulgrum. While the Seb rest is a very fine piece of equipment and a few of the shooters I know have them, I don't think Mike would be comfortable with one. Since he will be buying and using it, I'm sure he will make the best choice for himself.

Steve is right. The Loggins is what I really want. He has been very generous with his time and help and I like the way his Loggins is set up. It suits the way I shoot and would be a nice up-grade from my current set-up.

ultramag44 What is that rifle ???? Glenn:D

Glenn, it's a Hammerli Straight Pull Match Rifle, Double Set triggers, caliber .308 Winchester, 36X B&L scope.

But since this is a rimfire forum, here is the SEB rest under my Winchester 52 E, Lyman LWBR 20X scope.

100_0688.jpg

Here's one of Ken's rests with the heavy gun and sporter top. I might consider selling it.

Jim

Attachments

• Ken Fulgrum rest(600x480).jpg
    Ken Fulgrum rest(600x480).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 322
Back