Lodging For State & Regional Sporter Match @ Salem Pistol & Rifle Club 7/11 & 12

Pete Roberson

Lodging For State & Regional Sporter Match @ Salem Pistol & Rifle Club 7/11 & 12

Old Saratoga Motor Inn Schuylerville 518-695-9997
Peace Be Still Motor Inn Cambridge 518-677-5524
Sunshine Inn Greenwich 518-692-2997
Battenkill Lodge 518-854-9840
Eagle Bridge Inn 518-686-3500
Bunker Hill Inn 518-854-9339
Spring Motel Schuylerville 518-584-6336
Valhalla Motel Arlington, VT 802-375-2212
Palmer House Motel Manchester VT 802-362-3600

There is a camp ground close by with a couple of small cabins to "rough it" and a camper for rent also!
www.lakelauderdalecampground.com/cabins.htlml

Sporter Lobster Dinner

For the NY Sporter matches next weekend Keith and I will bring Lobster from Maine for dinner Saturday night. Pete has said we can use the clubhouse so after the awards are given out dinner will start. If some of the locals (Tim, Todd??) can get some corn and if anyone wants to bring a potato salad or desert that would be great. If you can let Pete know if you are shooting and me know if you are staying for dinner. All are welcome as we will be together all weekend anyway. I hope to have 1.5lb hard shells.

Thanks,

Ted Derivan

Pete

We gotta match at Angle Tree Saturday but the young and old Hill boys
will be up Sunday for the meters
Ray

Thanks Jim

Jim, Thanks for the corn, I would think 20-25 would do it. Is this going to be Indiana corn? See you next week, it will be nice to shoot with you again.

Ted Derivan

For the NY Sporter matches next weekend Keith and I will bring Lobster from Maine for dinner Saturday night. Pete has said we can use the clubhouse so after the awards are given out dinner will start. If some of the locals (Tim, Todd??) can get some corn and if anyone wants to bring a potato salad or desert that would be great. If you can let Pete know if you are shooting and me know if you are staying for dinner. All are welcome as we will be together all weekend anyway. I hope to have 1.5lb hard shells.

Thanks,

Ted Derivan

Ted me Pops are coming up on Saturday so count us in for dinner!

Thanks, Bob Hill

Jim, Thanks for the corn, I would think 20-25 would do it. Is this going to be Indiana corn? See you next week, it will be nice to shoot with you again.

Ted Derivan

Right off the banks of the Wabash, near Red Skelton's home in Vincennes!

Back