Locating Larson scope ring reducing bushings

hardrockjr

To all for comments. I have a pair of BAT one piece 30 mm rings, and am looking for a set of reducing rings for 1" scope tubes. The folks at EGW tell me that their reducing rings are only built for their scope rings. I have read where Tony Larson makes these reducers but need his contact details. Any help?

Try

To all for comments. I have a pair of BAT one piece 30 mm rings, and am looking for a set of reducing rings for 1" scope tubes. The folks at EGW tell me that their reducing rings are only built for their scope rings. I have read where Tony Larson makes these reducers but need his contact details. Any help?

851-462-3659. You will need the width of your rings I am sure. Micrometer measured, not calipers.

David

Reducing rings

Check your P M
An offer you cant refuse
CLP

Thanks for the help! I am in contact with Tony now and will be buying a set of his scope bushings. This forum really works!

Back