LEFT HANDED ROTATION at the 2019 Super Shoot

R.Rains

Born to be FREE!!!
Good Evening All,

After talking to Mr. Dan Shelhamer, I was made aware that he feels everyone that shoots the left hand rotation at the SS, would rather shoot over Smiley's flags, which I have no problem with at all.

Therefore, I will help with the left handed rotation and allow Mr. Shelhamer to manage it at the 2019 Super Shoot this year.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to post them here.

Thanks,
Russell

Flag rotation

Joel, Does this mean you are planning on going to the SS? That's great! If you remember, I did not use the large Smiley flags at last years NBRSA Nats. The "green thing" on the daisys. Well, they're green. What can I say. I will talk to Tim. Now that he sees better with his new glasses, maybe we can keep the large flags in the flag box. Please stay with us. It's great to have you pace off the pole locations in the right spot.
Bob

Left hand rotation at 2019 Super Shoot

Russ, Did Danny fall off the wagon again? Hope he is OK! Last time it was his left side of his head. Hope it was not his right side this time!! Maybe you could post his address get well cards will be sent!!

I was thinking about asking Neary to let me on his rotation again, but I don't think I could handle all the hours in the sun setting flags within a quarter of an inch of perfect.

Now that's funny right there.

Now that's funny right there.

"I was thinking about asking Neary to let me on his rotation again, but I don't think I could handle all the hours in the sun setting flags within a quarter of an inch of perfect."

The part I like is Don and Jack yelling at each other.....Oh and Jeff.....Someone should inform these fine gentleman, that they all have big expensive IPhones and should use them.....Jack calls Don, who has his iphone clipped to his shirt. And listens to Jack. No reply is necessary.
Just let Jack talk and direct the show.....and everyone is happy.....

I have no problems with Your Flags Russ. Shot over them at the Nationals they worked fine for me. I will be going to the Super Shoot this year God Willing. I will help set flags for the left hand rotation.

Back