Larry Costa's on fire

Today at the Unaka Rod and Gun Club, Larry put on quite the exhibition. He took the 10 shot Unlimited with a nice .181, just 1 thousant off the world record. Targets and backers were signed, and kept for the World Record Commity to concider. In the afternoon, he continued on, and shot a nice 19 agg. to take the H/V!!
And all done with the new bullets he is making!!
CONGRATULATION Little Buddy........

Larry,
it sounds like you are having all your equipment in tune and ready for the IBS Nationals, way to go.

question the new bullets you are making, who did you copy?:cool:

Tom

Mark,
Thanks for the report. I had a lot of fun. Lots of friends shooting well, I just had a couple of good and lucky days.

Jim,
Wish you had been here buddy, I will see you at Rachel's according to your schedule.

Tom,
Thanks. I have a die that is close to a Lowell bullet and it is making good bullets.

Carlos,
Obrigado rapaz. Espero que tudo esteja bem. Abracos.

Congratulations Larry. Great shooting. It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to shoot with you again soon. Marc

Mark,

Same here. I do want to make sure that the other winners get their credit. I know that we had a new shooter won a yardage (old age is keeping his name blocked, sorry) and also that my Super Shoot buddy and nemesis Jeff Summers also won a yardage. We had fun.

Great shoot'n Seeeeen-Yooor Costa, Do I have to drive to Sarasota to steal some of those Costa projectiles or had you rather I pick them out of the dirt bank @ the range.
Heviest Fattest Varmint
Today at the Unaka Rod and Gun Club, Larry put on quite the exhibition. He took the 10 shot Unlimited with a nice .181, just 1 thousant off the world record. Targets and backers were signed, and kept for the World Record Commity to concider. In the afternoon, he continued on, and shot a nice 19 agg. to take the H/V!!
And all done with the new bullets he is making!!
CONGRATULATION Little Buddy........

Pat,

I have three point-up, 2 coreseaters and 2 squirt dies (Detsch and Ulrich). I use Charlie Hood's cores (.5% Ant.) and I have used both fellows dies and they are both good. The bullets I shot at Unaka were new and were done on a Detsch die. This was the first time that I shot them and I felt really good about them. I hope I can repeat the process.
Last year I took some made with my "old" process to Midland and they SUCKED!! I had made some to take to France and they were good. I thought that I had made the Midland batch the same and they sure were NOT! Hope that does not happen again.
Be good Pat.
Larry

congrats Larry,and all who won,this was only my second shoot,and I had a blast,thanks to all you guy's for putting up with a newbie.
thanks to the one's who put on,such a good shoot.

Back