Lapua 22-250 Cases - and - Lapua 7X57 Cases

P

P Corncob Bob

A while back someone on this forum mentioned Lapua was going to start making cases for the 22-250.

Is this fact - or - myth? If fact, does anyone know when?

Also, if memory serves me correctly, did Lapua in the past manufacturer cases for the 7X57 Mauser? If so, are they still available as I never see them advertised?

Thanks!

Old Cob

Lapua 22-250

Bob: Yes, it was verified by Kevin Thomas, now with Lapua, about 4 or 5 weeks ago, on the 6BR web site. Also, just received the Jan. 2010 issue of "Precision Shooting", and there is an article on page 50, by Steven Boelter. He received a sample box from Graf & Sons and the article is based on those results.

22-250 lapua

Great ! Another $ 90.00 dollars i 'll have to spend .

Lapua 7x57 loads

Yes, Lapua did make and load 7x57 cases.

I have 65 loads and 35 once fired cases from five boxes I purchased three years ago. Shot as good as any other loads I have tried in my 6 3/4 lb M98. Worked real good on deer.

In late October I missed out on 720 rounds that sold on GunBroker for $460. At that price, he stole them! I have contacted the seller twice asking them to tell the buyer I would like to buy a couple 100 rounds from him. They said they did both times but I have never heard from the buyer. GunBroker will not give me the buyer's name nor will they contact him for me.

I think Lapua still makes the 7x57 but they are not imported to the US. What are the laws about bring back few 1000 rounds. That should pay for the trip. And you might get a five year vacation at Federal expense! :eek:

Think I will pass on the trip but I would love to get more 7x57 Lapua cases.

Lapua 22-250

Anybody heard a timeline on when they will be available? Grafs shows them but are out of stock. Midway has them listed as coming soon. Powder Valley, Brunos doesn't even list them.

I'd love to have a hundred or so of those Lapua 7X57 brass for a wildcat that I have. Anyone has some, let me know!
Thanks
Mark

Yes

Already put an order in through Bruno's. Lester said it might not be out untill March~May.:mad:

Sure to beat the pants of of Winchester & Remington - and Norma doesn't even meet the criteria to be talked about. They all are a pain in the :mad: *ss :mad:.
Spoiled by other cases by Lapua I guess. They're expensive, but if you figure in the advantages thier worth it.
Jeff

Back