lake city NM brass

Yes there is a demand. once fired .25 to .35 cents apiece if not preped in any way and still has military primers.
Chuck

out here...denver..it would nto sell at 25 each for once fired..as far as new......
hmmmmm 50/100...if you can find a buyer...(i just bought new norma 06 for 65/100)
i bought once fired for about .06 each last year

its like real estate...location location location
put an ad up here in the classifieds, but this aint the hot bet of mil rifle shooters
what year ?? all one lot ???
mike in co

i agree, LC match brass would have never had a crimped primer pocket. people will pay for good condition LC brass though.

lc nm 78 stamped , but it looks like the primer pockets have been uniformed , I don't know about Lake City brass is the reason I asked. I try to give all the info I can.

mike

Surprising poor report on this batch!

I have 400 + LC NM 3006 brass; is there much demand for it? and what is a fair price for it.
mike
Nope, the stuff is JUNK; Absolutely valueless. Not worth the effort to trash it. Tell you what, shove em all in a box and send them to me. I'll take care of it for you! In all seriousness, ANY Garand shooter would love to have the stuff; Me included!

I subsequently did a quick search of Lake City Brass NM78 and found this post on another site from 2010: I've never heard a bad report on LC Match brass before, but I've not shot my Garand more than 200 rounds in the last 8 years. Still it's an interesting comment...

"Not all Match brass is the same either. I have 550rds of LC 78 NM and it is the pitts.
Very very hard. Usually only get a couple of reloads before it splits. Primer flash holes all needed to be reamed inside. They were punched leaving a huge burr on the inside of the case."

I have no problem reaming the brass; I'd do it anyway. But I thought the NM brass wouldn't split so easily. As they say, caveat emptor!

Last edited:
Back