Just Got New Gen 2 Seb Neos Rest!!!

ewspears

WOW!
I ve had Farley Gen 1 and 2, Seb Gen 1 , and even a Seb Max Rest! I gotta say this new Seb Gen 2 Neos Rest is the finest piece of equipment I've ever seen!!!!! Absolutely blows away all my previous rests except for the Seb Max which was great but too big and heavy for my needs! My rest is in the Ratigan config except Seb sent me both the 3 piece and the one piece (3") front bags! That is good since while most use would be with 3" forend competition guns, I still have the setup to accomodate my various forend sporter and varmint rifles!

Seb - Please keep making you're big pieces of jewelry!! -- They are appreciated!!!!

Esten Spears

Seb rest

Got a call from Ernie Bishop tonight. My rest has come in. I will send him a check in the morning. I am very excited about getting the rest, it has been ordered for over a year and half.

Nat Lambeth

Think I've got a perfect Case Setup for New Neos Rest!

Storm IM2620.jpg1Storm IM2620.jpg2Storm IM2620.jpg3Storm IM2620.jpg4Storm IM2620.jpg5Storm IM2620.jpg

I did a lot of research on available cases to hold and transport my new Seb Neo Rest.
My requirements were:
1) Had to be large enough to be able to comfortably accommodate Neo Rest with base assembled. (didn't want to have to continually assemble/disassemble base)
2) Also expected it have room for all Rest accessories and tools, Bigfoot rear bag, elbow pad, timer and cartridge holder setups, footpads, Sharpies, Mallet, and weighted carpet or Billietowel.
3) Wanted case with wheels and pull up handle since with Bigfoot Bag loaded with heavy sand causes total package to weigh 65#'s (Easy transport to firing line with wheels and handle)

The Storm IM2620 Case is perfect! It met all requirements without being any larger than necessary! The assembled base Neo is cushioned firmly in all three axis!
My first attempt at posting pics on this site, hope they are attached

Ernie called me this morning, checks in the mail. Thanks for the info on the case been wondering about that.

Mr. Spears,

Nice find with the Pelican case. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad to see that folks are getting the call from Ernie. Hope I get my call soon!

Jerry

SEB NEO CoAxial Front Shooting Rest

Hi All:
I have an ancient Bald Eagle rest that I have been using for about 30 years now and have been feeling the need to upgrade for a while now but haven’t found anything that I really liked and could afford until I saw the SEB NEO CoAxial Front Shooting Rest.

My quandary is; where can I acquire one of these and maybe one of Seb’s rear bags also? :confused:
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance…

Larry

Seb Neos Rest

Larry,
Get on the list with Ernie!

Ernie Bishop
306 West Flying Circle Drive
Gillette, WY 82716

Thanks for the quick reply.
Just got off the phone with Ernie and I am now on the 1 year waiting list for the NEO.
From everything I have read I’m sure it will be worth it.
Again thanks for the quick reply…
Larry

Seb neo arrived today

Thank you SEB and Ernie. The wait was worth it. I ordered my rest March 2012 and was given an approximate delivery date of July 2012. I was told I was 40th on the list and they would call when a rest was available. In March 2013 I e-mailed SEB and he said I was 7th on the list and 10 would be shipped between May and July 2013. Ernie called me two weeks ago and said for me to send him a check and the rest arrived today August 1, 2013. It is a very fine rest. It came with no instructions and had to be partially disassembled and reassembled. There is a you tube video on the Accurate shooter web site telling how to unpack and assemble the rest. Having just a little mechanical knowledge I was able to look at a picture and figure it out. I filled the bags with sandblasting sand from my shop. I used a piece of 3/8 aluminum pipe to aid in filling the bags.
Again Thanks SEB and Ernie I hope you have a successful and safe trip to the F-Class Nationals and Worlds in Raton.
Nat Lambeth

Thank you SEB and Ernie. The wait was worth it. I ordered my rest March 2012 and was given an approximate delivery date of July 2012. I was told I was 40th on the list and they would call when a rest was available. In March 2013 I e-mailed SEB and he said I was 7th on the list and 10 would be shipped between May and July 2013. Ernie called me two weeks ago and said for me to send him a check and the rest arrived today August 1, 2013. It is a very fine rest. It came with no instructions and had to be partially disassembled and reassembled. There is a you tube video on the Accurate shooter web site telling how to unpack and assemble the rest. Having just a little mechanical knowledge I was able to look at a picture and figure it out. I filled the bags with sandblasting sand from my shop. I used a piece of 3/8 aluminum pipe to aid in filling the bags.
Again Thanks SEB and Ernie I hope you have a successful and safe trip to the F-Class Nationals and Worlds in Raton.
Nat Lambeth

Mine arrived about a week ago with instructions, very pleased with it. My only question is where to attach the ends of the alignment cord. Into the holes in the adjustable width sideplates seems to work.

I will fax or email you the instuctions, they are worth having.

Back