Jeff Graves edges out Don Hardeman for 2017 Southeast Region Shooter of the Year

Steve Lee

Going into the Ted Manning Challenge this past weekend, Jeff Graves was in the lead over Don Hardeman for Southeast Region Shooter of the Year by 6 points. As it happens, and much to the amusement of all, Jeff and Don wound up shooting next to each other.

On Saturday Jeff managed to add 3 points to his lead, but on Sunday Don came back strong with a second place finish in HV200 giving Jeff a scare. Sunday afternoon in Light Varmint 200 Jeff finished one place ahead of Don resulting in a four point lead at the end.

Congratulations to both of them for shooting well all year.

We also concluded the vote on Southeast Region Shooter of the Year eligibility. I solicited votes from all Southeast Region members via email as well as providing ballots at Riverbend SE Regionals and Roanoke Ted Manning Challenge.

There were a total of 35 votes (I did not vote). The vote was 19 to allow anyone from any region to win SOY, and 16 votes to restrict SOY to only Southeast Region members. This means that Southeast Region Shooter of the Year is now open to anyone who comes to Southeast Region matches.

The top 10 winners are shown here and I have attached a file showing the ranking for everyone who shot in the Southeast Region. I will mail Top 10 patches to the shooters who were not present to win.

Steve Lee
NBRSA Southeast Region Director

Rank Shooter Points
1 JEFF GRAVES 512
2 DON HARDEMAN 508
3 STEVE LEE 451
4 GARY SULLIVAN 438
5 BILLY STEVENS 419
6 TERRY LEONARD 389
7 DANA ENGLISH 320
8 WAYNE CAMPBELL 318
9 ROGER AVERY 295
10 BUDDY ROSS 289

Attachments

• 2017 SE Region Shooter of the Year.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 2017 SE Region Shooter of the Year.pdf
    356.6 KB · Views: 231
Unable to open file attachment

Can you post a link to the shooter standings. I was not able to open it.
Thanks

2017 Southeast Region Shooter of the Year

Congratulations Jeff on winning the 2017 Southeast Region Shooter of the Year

Bob H.

Back