Jack Neary Wins SP Grand!

Jack Neary Wins SP Grand! - HOF Bound

Mega congratulations to Jack Neary winning the SP Grand today in St. Louis!!! 2 more HOF points puts him at 11 and you know what that means....:). Yesterday he won the LV100 with a sub-.15 agg (geesh). His incredible work ethic and pure talent paid off. I could not be happier for him.

Jeff Stover

Last edited:
Very nice Mr. Jack

Congrats sir on a job well done. It couldn't happen to harder working and more twisted shooter (my favorite kind)!! Hope you can now catch your breath and just enjoy a boat load of satisfaction. What a milestone. Now put your clothes back on before the cops show up.....

Sounds like Jack is having a good time! Congratulatios Jack!

Congratulations Jack!!!!!

Way to go!!!! I knew that barrel was hot, but it takes skill and experience to add the finishing touches. No one deserves Hall of Fame status more than you. I wish I was there to say it in person.

Sincerely,
Larry

I have it from a reliable source that Mr. Neary is wearing a carbon fiber thong made by Bob Scoville to ensure Jack always returns to his personal point of aim ;)

CONGRATSULATION JACK :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic!

Congratulations my friend! You’ve worked very hard to be in the top tier of the competitive benchrest community. I know how important it has been for you to achieve the high standards necessary to compete for winning aggretates at the National matches, HOF recognition and to qualify for the World team. These goals are indeed the very pinnacle of the benchrest discipline.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and your dedication to the game.

Great job bud! :)

You are there....

I remember seeing Jack at the gunsmiths last yr ....I introduced him to a friend there that day as a "future Hall OF Famer..."...welll....here he is ....Congratulations Jack....there is no substitue for hard work....and you have sweat the bullets to do it with....Im glad you got your round count right all week..ahahaha. (private joke)Not only made the hall of fame but got a record or two
Entry fee.....250+$$$
New Benchrest Rifle....5000 $$$
Shooting your way into the Hall of Fame++plus two records.,,and shooting bug holes all week.....Priceless!!!!!
....Roger
PS..Greg...I shot my 600yd record in April with your work also....good gunsmiths like you are who put the shooters in the Record Books and the Hall of Fame.....

Last edited:
jack neary wins eastern regional and earns Er hall of fame

Great shooting Jack"
Congrats and good luck in the coming year,s

After Jack won his points....you should have seen the celebration...let's just say that it involved boxers...wind flags...and a full moon...details are probably illegal in most states...

great shooting and congrats

Hovis

Full moon

I did see it. There are some photos. That will surely be a backdrop for when he is inducted into the Hall of Fame. Congratulations Jack you deserve it. Hope you got Harley all coached up on the ride home. Lets see if he remembers how you told of how you held off for the wind. You shot great all week buddy. Tony Alexander

There's probably some interesting photos on the range's security films as well since they said there was no place not covered by cameras.

I was able to watch most of Jack and Tony's groups as I was on Jack's bench the next relay. His shooting, bench technique and patience were flawless. The level that both Jack and Tony were shooting were amazing to watch group after group after group. A well deserved win. Never did see the clothing that was picked out at Walmart for what turned out to be the 4 gun winning team. Dave Bruno may have thrown a kink into those plans as I don't think he was too keen on it. Just as well as it would have detracted from Tom Libby's outfit for the awards ceremony.

Back