It's Shamrock Time!

Steve Lee

Next week we will be gathering for Shamrock XVII (that's 17 for the Roman Numeral challenged).

This year's Shamrock is a qualifier for next year's World Benchrest Championship at Rosebud Silhouette & Benchrest Club in Calgary.

Shamrock XVII will be held March 24th and 25th at the Middle Georgia Gun Owner's Association in Dublin Georgia. The Shamrock is a 2 day event, with 100 yard light and heavy varmint aggs on Saturday and 200 yard heavy and light varmint aggs on Sunday.

Please direct all questions to Matt Walker at 478-304-2749 or via email at mggoa1@gmail.com .Additional information is also available on the website www.mggoa.com.

Y'all come shoot! See you in Dublin!

Steve Lee
NBRSA SE Region Director

Oops!

WILL NOT MAKE IT! ANOTHER FUNGAL INFECTION IN MY RIGHT EYE. SAME ONE THAT HAD THE CORNEAL TRANSPLANT 10 YEARS AGO. Good luck to all!

WILL NOT MAKE IT! ANOTHER FUNGAL INFECTION IN MY RIGHT EYE. SAME ONE THAT HAD THE CORNEAL TRANSPLANT 10 YEARS AGO. Good luck to all!

Jim. not seeing is a B**** isn't it? For the last 5-6 years I've not been able to seea single 6mm bullet hole at 100. After I start chewing a hole I can see most times, And that is with a 45x Louie and a 3x multiplier. This is the 18th Shamrock. The first one for me to miss.

could be worse

Mark:: hopefully caught in time to avoid another transplant. but treatment is intense and long term. Several meds with one drop per hour, doctor checks everyday, fungal culture takes two weeks before you can identify the fungus to treat. till culture is back it is crap shoot if treating with right anti fungal meds and if not just two weeks wasted treatment that might make the fungus more resistant. Jerry: Been that way for me since 2010. on good days I could read the first two flags. This is first shamrock I have missed since i started shooting in 2002. But hopefully there will be more.As Brady Knight use to say "better be glad I am not shooting" GOOD LUCK TO ALL SHOOTERS.

Shamrock

There is 100 shooters + or - a couple large turnout . This is my first shamrock as a shooter. So far it been great and the shoot is tomorrow. A lot of good people here.

Report?

STEVE: Ya are falling down on the job! it is 7:30 pm and no report of the results for today. Come on director let us wanna be there guys know what happened!

Hi steve

Long drive any more hit snow lastime their snow here sat could not see 30 ft wait for your report thanks bill brawand

Mark:: hopefully caught in time to avoid another transplant. but treatment is intense and long term. Several meds with one drop per hour, doctor checks everyday, fungal culture takes two weeks before you can identify the fungus to treat. till culture is back it is crap shoot if treating with right anti fungal meds and if not just two weeks wasted treatment that might make the fungus more resistant. Jerry: Been that way for me since 2010. on good days I could read the first two flags. This is first shamrock I have missed since i started shooting in 2002. But hopefully there will be more.As Brady Knight use to say "better be glad I am not shooting" GOOD LUCK TO ALL SHOOTERS.

I recently had both eyes examined & measured for cataract surgery (just had successful surgery on right eye) the Doctor noted a small spot of fungus on left eye & asked me if I grew up around Chickens ? I answered yes. He mumbled hmm, well we'll deal with that later. First I'd heard of Fungus, I didn't press him because I didn't have a clue but I'll pin him down on the next visit.

Back