It Was My Younger GrandDaughters Senior Prom Night......

jackie schmidt

But alas, circumstances of the Corona Virus has canceled all school events. So, we made the best of it.

My daughter and her husband decorated their deck, Katie put on her Prom Dress, and Marilyn and I went over and we listened to music and ate tuna fish sandwiches.

Katie will be going to Texas Tech in the fall, majoring in Pediatric Nursing, where she will join her big sister Abi.

You do what you can with those you love.

http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23497&stc=1&d=1587172008

Attachments

• AB18C56F-B8F7-473F-A557-52A22F007834.jpeg
    AB18C56F-B8F7-473F-A557-52A22F007834.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 627
Good on ya' Grand Daddy.....

I just had a beautiful grandbaby born this week, 3 days ago in fact....

My 3-daughter is married to a paramedic turned firefighter. She changed her plans 3wks before her due date and had her at home...... He was able to be at the birth.

We are Thankful this day.

God Bless Katie.

outstanding

But alas, circumstances of the Corona Virus has canceled all school events. So, we made the best of it.

My daughter and her husband decorated their deck, Katie put on her Prom Dress, and Marilyn and I went over and we listened to music and ate tuna fish sandwiches.

Katie will be going to Texas Tech in the fall, majoring in Pediatric Nursing, where she will join her big sister Abi.

You do what you can with those you love.

http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23497&stc=1&d=1587172008

My friend thats whats life is all about family and love, way to pick it up for her ,best post ive read today . tell your grandaughter shes beautiful and to keep smiling. joey

That is great Jackie! Our neighbor across the road is sending his young Son to Texas Tech next year. I'm looking forward to my second Great Grand Daughter in about a month. My first one is 11yrs old and 5'6" already.
Yeah I know, I came over on the Mayflower.

That is great Jackie! Our neighbor across the road is sending his young Son to Texas Tech next year. I'm looking forward to my second Great Grand Daughter in about a month. My first one is 11yrs old and 5'6" already.
Yeah I know, I came over on the Mayflower.

Butch, do you remember those two little girls running around Denton at the Matches.

Yes, it’s been that long ago.

Congrats to your granddaughter, it's a shame that they will miss out on these celebrations but family celebrations are more important.

Lovely young lady! Glad to hear that the family came together and celebrated her. Those are the memories that will ALWAYS bring a warm smile to everyone's face.
Good on ya grandpa!!!

Back