Isabella County Sportsman's Club 200 Yard Score and Group Shoot on Sept. 12, 2015

D

dardascastbulle

The Isabella County Sportsman's Club (2872 W Millbrook Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI) will be hosting a 200 yd score & 200 yard group shoot on Saturday, Sept. 12, 2015. Steve Robbins is the match director. His telephone number is 989-644-8801 or 989-444-1945. The 200 yard score match will be shot in the morning and the 200 yard group match in the afternoon. Gates open around 8 and the first shot will be fired at 10:00 am. Bring your lunch or you can order it from the Judge's Bench in beautiful downtown Winn (just a few clicks from the range). The cost will be $25.00 for both matches or $12.50 for one match. There will be a factory class also. As always, Steve is guaranteeing fair winds and fresh Mid Michigan air!

Will see ya'll there!

Matt (The messenger boy).

I was thinking yesterday I need to give you a call and see if Steve had something worked out for a September match...

I was thinking yesterday I need to give you a call and see if Steve had something worked out for a September match...

Hi Al!

Yup! Steve has pulled some strings to get this match scheduled at the club. So we will all have a great blast as always!

See ya at the range Al!

Matt

Back