Is Ringworx Still In Business?

Off set scope mounts

Hya Guys,
I emailed Randolph Engineering and they won't be making any scope mounts till the Autum due to being real busy at the moment.
Off set scope mounts are mounts that are angled by around 5mm from the action so allows less connection to the stock with your cheek.

Its a shame about Ringworx as they made good mounts and I had the 30mm till I changed scopes to the Sightron which is 1" and had a buyer for the 30mm before I could say they were for sale!

I have a video of them on my rifle at www.benchrestshow.com if anyone wants to see how good they were.

I hope to maybe get a set from Randolph later this year when they are able to produce them again and will do a video on them to show what they are like.

Andyd

Keith partially quoted my note to him. The part that got left out: Harrels is redesigning the rings and will return to production. I can not give you a firm date. The fellow originally making them is no longer employed there, but the tooling is in place. They will be an official Harrels Precision product when re-introduced

Here is another setup for a lefty.
Offset2-1.jpg

Ringworx Rings

I have a few sets left in stock. 1" & 30mm straight or offset. Let me know if you still want some and I'll check when I get back.

Marc
(423) 367-8001

Does anyone recognize the rings in Fred J's picture, are
they still made and if so I would like an e-mail or web site!
I am looking for 30mm.
Thank You!
Pete

Keith partially quoted my note to him. The part that got left out: Harrels is redesigning the rings and will return to production. I can not give you a firm date. The fellow originally making them is no longer employed there, but the tooling is in place. They will be an official Harrels Precision product when re-introduced

The first model to come out (very soon) will be a straight 30mm ring.

Which would y'all be the most interested in seeing next ( 30mm offset, 1" straight or 1" offset 3/8" or 11mm dovetail)?

We will work on the one with the most requests next.

My request would be 30mm offset with a 11mm dovetail, like the picture!
Pete

Like what picture?

Harrell's hasn't posted any pictures of the new style rings.

UPDATE:

I just visited John up in NJ this weekend and he is planning to get back into production of his products. FYI.

Last edited:
Dennis,
I do believe there was and still is a picture posted in this thread,if you start at the beginning and reread this thread
you will see it, twice, a rifle with a set of offset rings!
I am interested in the height of the base of the ring itself!
Thanks!
Pete

Oh, you must mean the pictures that I took for John.

Well the new rings will all have a 1.5" base to scope bore dimension. So that means from the bottom edge of the base to the center of the scope body will always be 1.5".

OK Dennis
So if I understand what you are saying is they will be shorter than the one in the picture which appears to be 2 - 2 1/2"?
Thanks!
Pete

Back