IR 50x50 2009 HOF POINTS ?????????

Several of the clubs I shoot at were considering dropping IR50/50 for this season because because information, results, targets, pins, etc. were SO SLOW in coming. All but one decided to stay because several of the shooters were getting close to making the Hall of Fame, or going to silver or gold. It sure would be nice if we didn't have to beg like this every year.

It's not my game so I should stay out of this, but HOF points are a tedious thing to extract from the final results of the year. I spent a couple of days looking at what I might have stumbled into for ARA and that was just for me, I cant imagine trying to make sure I was correct for 600 shooters.

Don,
Good point, but it's been, what, 14 weeks since the IR50/50 season ended? The 2010 season starts in just over 5 weeks. Considering the time, effort and money we put into this game(RFBR as a whole), I don't think it's asking too much to see last years results posted after three and a half months.
Todd Banks

Where are you Wilbur? Like the ground hog you stuck your head out of your hole, looked around, and decided to sleep for another six weeks? :D

We should not have to beg to see results posted in a timely manor!

Al

Thanks Wilbur

The HOF and SOTY points are on the IR 50/50 site.

Best,
Michael

Back