IR 50/50 Match at Wallkill Rod & Gun Club Sunday April 19, 2009

Bob Griffin

Hi, this Sunday April 19, 2009, Wallkill Rod & Gun Club will kick off its 2009 IR 50/50 Match Season. We will follow the same format as last year, First Relay starts at 9:00 AM, we will shoot Sporter, 10.5, and 13.5 then take a lunch break followed by an Unlimited Match. The Club is located at 316 Bryun Turnpike, Wallkill, NY. The GPS Coordinates are: N41.34.766, W74.22.292. Thanks. Bob.

:DHi Bob, I am up state for the Easter brake. I will go back on Thurs, but will be back on Sat or Sun for thje match. See you then.

Joe T.:D

I plan to be there Sun. I haven't fired a shot through the old Turbo since mid-season last year, but I'll give it a go, shoot a few and say hello.

Say, anybody know what's happening at Wawarsing this season? Haven't seen them on the IR50/50 schedule. - Bill

I'd really like to get to Wallkill for a match, but the dates conflict with the Holbrook MA matches. Maybe later in the season when Paul cuts down on the number of matches.

Good luck to all. See some of you at Salem next week.

Best,
Michael

Gordon, Joe, Jack and Bill, glad to hear you all can make it. Looking forward to shooting with you all.

Mike, hope to have you come on down to a match. Take Care.

Bob,
We got the 50 Meter target stands finished (close enough so I don't have to work on them tomorrow, anyway) at Salem today, so I'm hoping to be able to drag myself out of bed to come shoot with you guys tomorrow. I'm not sure if Pete's coming yet.
Hope to see you tomorrow,
Todd

Back