IBS Group Nationals at Fairchance

B

billr

The IBS Group Nationals will be held August 4 thru 9, 2014 at Fairchance Gun Club.

Motels

Holiday Inn
Blue Mountain
Heritage Inn
Karlyn
Hopwood Motel
Fairfield Inn
Super 8
Hampton Inn

Breakfast and lunch will be available in clubhouse.
Trophies for yardages, small group, grands, 2 gun, and 3 gun.

Registration form will be sent or emailed upon request.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - Registration and practice
Monday - Unl 100
Tuesday - LV 100 / Sporter 100
Wednesday - HV 100
Thursday - Sporter 200 / LV 200
Friday - HV 200
Saturday - Unl 200

Start Time 8:00 A M Each day

Any questions call Bill Reahard @ 724-323-5044 or Jerry VanSickle @ 724-569-2216.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME AT FAIRCHANCE GUN CLUB. COME AND ENJOY YOURSELF

THANK YOU

BILL

Don't stay at the Hopwood it is a dump and for the cost you can stay at a much better place. No money has been put back in it for over 10 plus years.

Where is your sense of adventure? The Karlyn has catered to Fairchance shooters for years, is close to the range and where else can you find a bullet hole in one room for less than $50 a night? I have stayed there often, but my wife does not travel with me to Fairchance. bob

No Chance

No chance of a Fairchance @ motels mentioned. I once stayed there and a snake w/ giant spider in his mouth came walk'n thru the door, but a big cockroach saved me and ate them both. Ooooh I slept good in the car.
Where is your sense of adventure? The Karlyn has catered to Fairchance shooters for years, is close to the range and where else can you find a bullet hole in one room for less than $50 a night? I have stayed there often, but my wife does not travel with me to Fairchance. bob

No chance of a Fairchance @ motels mentioned. I once stayed there and a snake w/ giant spider in his mouth came walk'n thru the door, but a big cockroach saved me and ate them both. Ooooh I slept good in the car.

That's the place when Jeff and I came by one night coming from town they were passing out knives and hatchets in the parking lot.

I once went to the Karlyn and they were full, but he said come back in an hour or so, he expected a room to open up. I think they gave me clean sheets at least I hope so.

Flag rotation

Anyone doing Rick Graham flag rotation at IBS Nationals?
I could assist someone--I have 2 sets (12 flags total).
Cecil Peterson
563-343-5034

IBS Nationals flag rotation list

Does anyone have a list of those who will have flag rotations at the IBS Nationals?

Flag Rotations

The flag rotaions I have are:

Smiley Hensley
Jack Neary
Bob Hamister
Larry Costa
Russell Rains
Bart Sauter
Ken Pritt
Bob Scarbrough
Kip Jones

Thanks