IBS 200-300 yard Kentucky State Championship...

M

MarkR

IBS 200-300 yard Kentucky State VFS Championship...

This is 200-300 yard VFS on Sunday September 9th in Wilmore, Ky at the Bluegrass Sportsmans League!
We are trying to get an idea about those that are committed to attend and shoot. Reason...we will be putting on a BBQ rib lunch for participants in the shoot and we would like to have an idea about how much food to bring. I will tell you this, these smoked ribs will be prepared by Franks Meat Market and Deli in Louisville and served to you for lunch during the shoot, and if you sit one on top of your head, your tounge will beat a hole in the roof of your mouth to get to it (not the recommended way to consume these though). Sides will be Potato Salad, Baked Beans and rolls.
Please RSVP on this thread if at all possible, Or, email me at bulldogamous@bellsouth.net
Thanks
Mark :D

Last edited by a moderator:
On Sunday September 9th in Wilmore, Ky at the Bluegrass Sportsmans League!
We are trying to get an idea about those that are committed to attend and shoot. Reason...we will be putting on a BBQ rib lunch for participants in the shoot and we would like to have an idea about how much food to bring. I will tell you this, these smoked ribs will be prepared by Franks Meat Market and Deli in Louisville and served to you for lunch during the shoot, and if you sit one on top of your head, your tounge will beat a hole in the roof of your mouth to get to it (not the recommended way to consume these though). Sides will be Potato Salad, Baked Beans and rolls.
Please RSVP on this thread if at all possible, Or, email me at bulldogamous@bellsouth.net
Thanks
Mark :D

Count me in!

Keith

I'll be there Mark and I anxiously await that great sounding meal!.... but......"and if you sit one on top of your head, your tounge will beat a hole in the roof of your mouth to get to it".... I sure won't risk this practice!..;>)

See Ya there Pal
-H

the match is getting close so if you're planning to attend it would help us determine how much food to prepare.
Thanks,
Mike

Tim Roland won at 300 and the grand, with an unbelievable 50-5X target at 300. That target will get framed!!!

Back