IBS 1000yd Night Match at HAWKS RIDGE GUN CLUB

K

kerdog

This Saturday July 20 Hawks Ridge Gun Club will have IBS matches 5 and 6 with match 6 being a "Shooting Under The Lights" match. Registration for the night match ends at 6pm Saturday. The morning match registration ends at 9:00am and the relays to start shortly after. When match 5 is over we will break for the BBQ Chicken cooked over the pit at the range. Hope to see you all there. Please reply back to this message if you plan to attend so we have enough food for all. Thank-You

Night Match

If you have never experienced a 1000 Yard night match or had Hawks Ridge World Famous Pit cooked chicken halves, you have not lived life to its fullest! Dig them long range guns out and come for some fierce competition! The fun starts at 9:00 Saturday morning.

Alvin

This Saturday July 20 Hawks Ridge Gun Club will have IBS matches 5 and 6 with match 6 being a "Shooting Under The Lights" match. Registration for the night match ends at 6pm Saturday. The morning match registration ends at 9:00am and the relays to start shortly after. When match 5 is over we will break for the BBQ Chicken cooked over the pit at the range. Hope to see you all there. Please reply back to this message if you plan to attend so we have enough food for all. Thank-You

The Night Match will also include the Factory Class too. So all you long range hunters bring your trophy class deer/elk rifles for a pre-season warmup.

That would be me

Cannon fodder. That would be me.
My 338 cannon is at home. RL-25 hard to come by. I brought Dashers, 308 Baer.
See you in the AM.
Waverly

Back