IBS 100/200 yard Group Nationals???

Lee Hachigian

What’s going on in regard to the IBS Group Nationals at Fairchance, PA in August? I haven’t seen or heard anything about it. Is it still a go? Are there any Flag Sponsors? Is early registration required? What does it cost to shoot?

Thanks,
Lee

camping fees

I was just informed that the camping fees are now $30 a day for out in the field. This is nuts and they won't be seeing me until they go down which will never happen.
Union county went to $15 and if they go up any more they won't be seeing me ether.
Brush

I was just informed that the camping fees are now $30 a day for out in the field. This is nuts and they won't be seeing me until they go down which will never happen.
Union county went to $15 and if they go up any more they won't be seeing me ether.
Brush

$30/day? Does that include meals? Wow.......

$30/day? Does that include meals? Wow.......

Someone's gotta pay.
someone has to pay for the coal power plant fines that the EPA issues....
DTE Monroe changed their stack like the EPA told them. Next day they showed up and are still getting fined. EPA wanted it torn down.

Someone's gotta pay.
someone has to pay for the coal power plant fines that the EPA issues....
DTE Monroe changed their stack like the EPA told them. Next day they showed up and are still getting fined. EPA wanted it torn down.

FJB.

Covering costs is ok. Just wondering how much the annual membership fees have been increased. Last I heard it was 25 bucks.

Later
Dave

FJB.

Covering costs is ok. Just wondering how much the annual membership fees have been increased. Last I heard it was 25 bucks.

Later
Dave
Holy cow. $25 wow that's cheap.
Member at 3 different clubs.
1. $100.
2. $120.
3. $187. Plus time for helping with Group matches and running Score matches.....or $120 for work hours.

Zippy,
What do they charge for camping at the three clubs you are a member of?
Brush

Only 1. WWCCA $10. There is a shower-outside and full electrical hook up. Bill Gammon used to show up on Monday and stay all week. Tuesday we would put stickers on targets/backers and clean the 200y range and loading barn.
Cook your own steak and fixins' $15. But, Dana went to a better butcher. Wow. Those steaks are really good.
The others don't have camping.

Last edited:
Only 1. WWCCA $10. There is a shower-outside and full electrical hook up. Bill Gammon used to show up on Monday and stay all week. Tuesday we would put stickers on targets/backers and clean the 200y range and loading barn.
Cook your own steak and fixins' $15. But, Dana went to a better butcher. Wow. Those steaks are really good.
The others don't have camping.

Now that is with in reason. $25 and $30 is crazy.

CharlieG

It doesn’t matter what the range charges for membership. The range is for the members. Range’s don’t have to have Benchrest matches. Fairchance has made a lot of improvements over the years and it is good they are still having matches.

Back