I need a set of 27 mm scope rings. Anybody ?

219don

I need a set of scope rings for a 27 mm tube, either Leupold/Redfield bayonet type or Weaver style, medium height should work. Thanks.

do a search at midway.com....
it will atleast tell you who makes them

mike in co

What scope are you trying to mount. Other than some really inexpensive scopes for rimfire, most scopes that I have run across use either a 1 in mount (25.4 mm) or a 30mm tube
Geary Koglin

What scope are you trying to mount. Other than some really inexpensive scopes for rimfire, most scopes that I have run across use either a 1 in mount (25.4 mm) or a 30mm tube
Geary Koglin

It's a Redfield TX 27, a top of the line a few years back.

It's a Redfield TX 27, a top of the line a few years back.

I would take the scope to your gun dealer and try a 1 inch ring. Half of one would tell you. I have a 40 year old Redfield that has a 1 inch tube. I think you will find you also have a 1 inch (1 inch = 25.4 mm) tube on your scope, and your problem would be solved. Hope this helps

Geary Koglin

Redfield's bold some would say risky - move into thumbing their nose at convention and introducing a line of riflescopes that won't fit any existing mount system? Not 30mm. Not 1 inch.

That very thought probably crossed the minds of many dealers and distributors who first heard of Redfield's TX-27 series based on body tubes of 27mm. I could hear the moans from here: "Oh, no, more SKUs. Isn't it enough that 30mm scopes have complicated things. Now we've got a third size to contend with."

Not to worry. Redfield has wisely priced - and packaged - the scopes to include the necessary 27mm rings, as well as inserts that convert 30mm rings to 27. So they've got what would surely have been the biggest objection pretty well covered.

Buy some 30mm rings and make inserts...

Back