HV Shooters that hung out to finish the NBRSA National's

I had the pleasure of shooting bag guns next to dennis all week

Seriously Dusty, Dennis and I have been long time friends. If shooters wonder about his car door mirror setup, that is how he overcame an injury to his shooting eye. Amazing isn't it how well he shoots with his off eye!

Another good shooter and famous bullet maker had to make the switch. Looks like Lowell is over coming the switch.
I am not sure I could do that.

Sorry Boys and Girls for not getting back to you sooner in regards the this topic.

But my main reason for bring this to everyone ones attention is that I have been told that one of the main reasons that the IBS Nationals is shooting the UNL 200 on Saturday instead of Thursday is many feel it would affect the attendance for the HV200 if they moved the UNL 200 to Thursday and had the HV 200 on Saturday.

I also understand it is the ranges choice on how they determine the layout of the shoot and hopefully this will show that they did not loose the attendance of the HV200 shooter from which I was told is a concern.

In the case of the results from the NBRSA Nationals as you can tell this was not the case at all, and also for those that shot on whoevers flags are still around to help with the retrieving of the flags.

And for all of you that know Dennis Tinkham it is obvious that you are very much unaware of his Dark Side so be very careful with that one.

Russ, speaking about the last day at St Louis many of the top shooters wh otherwise had great agg had big 3's to mid 5's on the last day HV 200. On my very last target I had a shot on every ring!

The last 50 shooters had aggs of 0.50 or more.

Last edited:
Russ, speaking about the last day at St Louis many of the top shooters wh otherwise had great agg had big 3's to mid 5's on the last day HV 200. On my very last target I had a shot on every ring!

The last 50 shooters had aggs of 0.50 or more.

Wow.
Jerry that had to hurt.

Hey did Bill Gammon call you?
He shot a .2771(4th place) 2 gun agg. at WWCCA this past weekend. That's the best I have seen from Bill in 10 yrs.....

Wow.
Jerry that had to hurt.

Hey did Bill Gammon call you?
He shot a .2771(4th place) 2 gun agg. at WWCCA this past weekend. That's the best I have seen from Bill in 10 yrs.....

Did Bill call me? No but he sent me about 8 more jokes!

Yes the last target of the week for me was something over an actual 2". I thought Nancy might even take my attendance patch away for that. (Actually Scott Hunter said that to me-hard to shoot in screaming sniggers)

Back