How far can you see bullet holes?

I don't care who you are..............that is funny!

See bullet hole at long range, NO Problemo... You just need bigger boooolets

cookiecutter.jpg

oh you meant 6mm!

Someone I've seen has a wireless camera you set near the target and view the hits on a screen at your shooting station. It wasn't all that expensive, and it worked out to 1000+ yards. Maybe someone here remembers the name of the company. I think they were out of Utah.

I figured one of you would want to know how...I PM'd instructions how to contact me to build a 1K system for $150, less a camera and TV..........the one listed on 6mmbr was a direct copy of the Transmitter/Receiver with crap for a camera and 4 times the price.

I tried the Leica Angled Spotting Scope Televid APO 82mm w/ 25-50x. When mirage isn't too bad, the clarity and resolution of this spotting scope are truly amazing. I could clearly see 1/8" antenna guy wires at 800-1000yd. The bad news? It's $4000. And it makes Leupold look like something homemade you'd buy in Peshawar.

The Swarovski 80 ATM HD 20-60x ain't too bad either, and it's "only" $2500.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Andy

Well guys I don't know whether most of you are younger than me or not but you all have better visual acuity than me. Try this scenario. 53 years of age been a diabetic for most of those. Now suffer from a bit of retinopathy. I am lucky to be able to see 6mm holes in a target through a 36x scope at 200 yards irrespective of the light or mirrage conditions.

Andy.

When I am doing load development or practicing at 1000 yards I cover a 4 x 4 sheet of plywood with white freezer paper(don't use the "shiny" side of the paper) and as small of an aiming point as I can see. I have no problem seeing the bullet holes through my rifle scope....unless the mirage is too bad. I can see 6, 6.5, and 308 holes.

That web page is illegible on my Safari browser. :mad: It is stylized into un readability.

Could be as I have been out of the country for almost 8 months. They were struggling to launch their product. I have one and it works fine but of course there is no product support.

ANDY CROSS, You may want to investigate Chelation Therapy (key-LAY-shun) it may help you significantly.

It may show you an improvement in as few as 10 treatments, or it may take 15-20 before you notice a difference, because everyone responds individually.

DYUDE!!! It's on the innernet so it's gotta' be real!

Here's a link for your rig too! You can live long AND prosper with help from the innernet!! You'll be able to see to shoot AND you'll be able to drive to the range for 3 to 56% LESS!!!

LiFe is GOOD!!

al

DYUDE!!! It's on the innernet so it's gotta' be real!

Here's a link for your rig too! You can live long AND prosper with help from the innernet!! You'll be able to see to shoot AND you'll be able to drive to the range for 3 to 56% LESS!!!

LiFe is GOOD!!

al
Al,
You left out the link.
Can I only drive to the range for 56% less or are there other places I can drive for 56% less.:D
Hope I don't make up for the 56% less driving to the range by adding 56% to my other driving.:eek:

James

Back