Hotter than Hell (Denton)

J

J Conley

Denton is holding the second half of the Gulf Cost Regional Championship (SP, LV 100, 200) this weekend. We will shoot the SP 100 Saturday morning and SP 200 after lunch.
We will begin Sunday with LV 200 and finish up with the LV 100 after lunch.
The price for this event will be the standard NBRSA $50.00 a day with a FREE practice day Friday. I plan on arriving at the range Friday no latter than 9:00. My plan is sometime Friday evening I will get a head start on bench drawing and get as many as possible assigned to a bench.
We will have our local Bar-BQ guy out to provide lunch on Saturday & Sunday.
Please find me once you arrive, as that’s the time you will sign in as a range guest.
If you have any questions please get with me on this post or you can reach me at 682-465-3383.. Jon

I forgot to add the times to my post.
Saturday we draw for benches at 8:00 and shoot at 9:00.
Sunday we shoot at 8:00. Thanks.. Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hottern 'N' Hell Saturday Match Results.

Attachments

• H&H SP 100.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 431
  • H&H SP 200.pdf
    34.8 KB · Views: 354
  • H&H SP GRAND.pdf
    32.8 KB · Views: 329
Wish I was There

I spent the better part of the day under a big River Tug on Drydock.

I would have rather been shooting.

Looks like the conditions got really nasty. Congratulations to those that shot well..........jackie

Things are going to get tougher in Texas for sure!

I see you guys let my new student Jacob Couie (now working at Shilen) whip up on you boys at 100 yards.....and 5th in the grand at his first registered shoot. You had better watch out I am training a new batch of shooters now to wreak havoc on you fellas as I type. Another pretty good TSJC graduate and BR shooter Adam Rehor is driving down to start work at Jerry Stiller's whle next week. Things are going to get tougher in Texas for sure!
I hope Tim Oltersdorf remember my old tradition of the Champagne bath when someone wins their first match. You may want to ask him about that story or he may wish to write about it here on BR CENTRAL>>>> :)

Keep'em small,
Speedy G.

Sunday Results Denton H & H

Denton Sunday Match Results - Thanks to everyone who was able to participate. Denten as always provided the wind and heat!
MKS

Attachments

• H&H LV 100.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 699
  • H&H LV 200.pdf
    34.8 KB · Views: 270
  • 2 GUN.pdf
    34.8 KB · Views: 284
Congratulations, Mike

Impressive win, With a 30 caliber, no doubt.

I would say that this is what many 30 caliber fans are looking for. An impressive showing in Registered, Region Level Competition.

Congratulations on a fine effort...........jackie

Gary Walters 2009 Texas State 4 Gun Champion

Gary Walters won the Texas 4 Gun Championship today at Denton. The first leg was contested at the Tomball Gun Club last April. (U/L 10 & H/V)

The Top "Seven" are as follows:

Gary Walters .3944 :D:D:D (Way to go Gary!!!)

Joe Kubon .3951

Wade Hull .3998

Jay Lynn Gore .4229

Scott Hunter .4462

Dr. Tim O .4902

Bill Hull .7359

h t h

Good shooting Mike.....and all the others near the top. The 30 ppc has been shooting well for quite a while!

Gary excellent job in the 3 gun.

Thanks NTSA, the Conleys, and Mike Stinnet for a good time and well run match.

Mike...!

All right Mike..! You have come a LONG way..Fast!

You da 30PPC man!:D

Doing my best to clear out my calander for the Oct IBS shoot... I DO NOT want to miss that one..!

New guys, Mike Stinnett is the perfect example of what it takes to win in this game...! PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE....!

Cale

Cale,

did you mention PRACTICE!?

This year, I have had almost 0 time for practice time this year and what few matches I have had time for........... It SHOWS...........:eek::eek::eek::(:(

Work work work........... Hell, glad I got work.! Cause I know plenty up North and N East whom are unemployed or SOON to be............ Bleak up NE way..... God I hate this for good decent hard working people... The "Change" ain't help'n any of them for SURE...

Don't see any light at the end of this tunnel.:(

cale

Cale,
You should be able to get some practice this next weekend. When are you going to leave?

Donald

Rattlesnake...Raton, NM

Cale,
You should be able to get some practice this next weekend. When are you going to leave?

Donald

Don,

I'm working on the details this afternoon... For me to leave Fri morning, I need a "stand-by" for this region and just my Manager ain't enough... Should get help from the Tulsa area WAN IT staff...

Got the weekend covered... It's just Fri..... If I don't get much help Fri, I can still head out. It's that it'll be at 6-7:00 PM and a 2:00am arrival at Raton..... Have done it many times before...........................:cool:

I'll holler at ya so I know where your camper is set-up... Or send an e-mail...
Had any more time to test those 62's..?

cale

Back