Hottenstein Bullets

P

paul s

Hello everybody,

I am looking for Hottenstein bullets (BT's).
Can somebody tell me his emailadress or website?
Or maybe Lowell is reading this post himself......

Hope to find out more info concerning his bullets...

ET :eek:

The last I heard was Lowell was still working on last falls orders and was pretty backed up. I don't have a number but I think Kenny gets on here and will possibly respond.

60,000 behind

The last that I heard, Lowell was 60,000 bullets behind and not taking new customers. As the late Jef Fowler once stated...."You shooters can shoot them faster than I can make them. " Lowell is a great bullet maker, but he has more demand than he can make. You may want to try some other bullet at this time. Good shooting.... James Mock

Mock,
Your right. I talked to Lowell about a week ago and he said 6 months. Fell way behind because he needed to take care of his wife (knee or hip replacements) this fall and didn't make any bullet. He said he had less than a 1000 for himself even (he'd probably give them to a person in serious need, that's the kinda guy he is). I try to keep a standing order with him. Have to be patient in this game. There are a lot of good bullets out there and if you want BT's, call Genter, Knight, Bruno, Barts, Ulrich, etc.. there are several you can win with.

Hovis

Back