Hood Press's

SCOTTY CRAWFORD

There are 4 New Hood Press's listed in the classifides under Reloading Tools. I have about 25 more that will be available soon. Thanks,Scotty Crawford

Hey Scotty,

Do you have pics? Are they silver or do they come in colors?

Colors

Adrian,
They are available in black only. The anodizer has a lot charge 1or 20 same charge, Thanks, Scotty

Last edited:
Press

Julia, the Mrs., is driving me crazy... ;) First she wanted her own cleaning cradle, then she wanted her own reloading bench, then she wanted her own press, then a press for each rifle, then her own priming tool. Now she is tired of sharing the arbor press and wants her own. I have been keeping an eye out for a used one, no luck.

Your press looks fantastic and I've used them before, but I think it might be overkill for only the arbor functionality.

Adrian

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian

Adrian,
If the Mrs. wants a diamond don't buy her pearls,spend some of that money!
Just kidding,The press is real handy for those that don't have loading trailer's or campers to load in,it is ideal for someone that needs to cut back on gear to haul to the range. I am following Charlie Hood's lead on this one, If you want a top notch reloading press this is it!!!!!!!!

Julia, the Mrs., is driving me crazy... ;) First she wanted her own cleaning cradle, then she wanted her own reloading bench, then she wanted her own press, then a press for each rifle, then her own priming tool. Now she is tired of sharing the arbor press and wants her own. I have been keeping an eye out for a used one, no luck.

Your press looks fantastic and I've used them before, but I think it might be overkill for only the arbor functionality.

Adrian

Sooner or later you WILL need the threaded side. ;)

Done correctly, you'll never go back.

al

Back