Holton NBRSA this weekend

Yep I am here now, enjoying a fine merlot with BBQ lamb, baked beans and potato salad, wondering where is my buddie is?????????????????

I'll be there tomorrow Bill. Grandkids are here an this week and I have two AR barrels to chamber......... besides it's still raining.

Jeff Aberegg

what next john on the net, oh boy

I know i am shooting in the next relay after Gammon at holton IBS and I am wondering where my parking stall is (ie how close to the dynamic duo in the camping area, mmmmmmmm is having power really worth it if you are tooooo close to the both of them everyday)

Jefferson

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part of camping next to Bill is the food!! Plus, he has the best grill in the world an knows how to use it. Bill, talked to Kevin Hovis yesterday, he's coming up Friday.

Jeff Aberegg

so where is the day 1 results?

Sheesh Dave, I had them posted about 2hrs before you asked. The day is long enough with out having to run home and get results posted. You know what it's like being a Match Director.
Day 2 are now posted also. I was too tired to post last night after getting the range all cleaned up and closed up.
Thanks to Shorty, John Inman, Bill Gammon, Bob Scarbrough, Jim Dyke and a whole lotta other guys helping me get everything done. You guys are the best.

Matt Guthrie

Matt,

You did a great job. That was one smooth match and I might add, the only match I can think of that the director walked up and down the line every morning checking with shooters and wishing them luck. Nice Touch. Beth and I really like to come up there and shoot.

Now....about that wind.....

Kevin Hovis

Back