Hog Roast at Fairchance PA?

Thinking about it depends on who it is registered with this year. Y'all gonna come shoot with us this year?

Ah i'm hooked on this group shooting, allways have been. I dont have a shot out barrel yet.. i been saveing this barrel for the hog roast match. I have a new barrel but saveing it for kane.. ha man us group shooter's are weird. when i get one that i can shoot 100 rounds through before cleaning or maybe this new one will be a dud.
you guy's wont let me clean my barrel and load between realys..you score shooter's are hard on barrel's...you know i'm just kidding mark.. or maybe i will just have a30BR barrel spun for it. or just dedicate one barrel for score.. but i'm poor and can only afford a few barrel's. if i quit building and buying gun's i might be able to afford a few more barrel. sold one 6BR and built a new 6 Dasher. but i'm close to having everything how i want it and the only thing i should have to buy is barrel's,bullet's.powder,primers.. but i did build one wicked bad 6ppc..one awsome 6 dasher. in the last year..

Last edited:
Thanks Don

mark-x ya shoot just as many rounds at a group match as you do at a score match.

Thinking about it depends on who it is registered with this year. Y'all gonna come shoot with us this year?

MRL,
Please give strong consideration on attending this year's annual Hog Roast Match on May 4th and 5th! You'll love the brand new canopy roof over the entire 50-Bench firing line, which Bill, Jerry and the entire Fairchance team have worked hard on completing this past November ~ Please see the attached pictures!

The Hog is also back!
Fairchance will also be providing its annual Hog Roast dinner on the evening of Sat. May 4th. (Jeff Gaidos will also be sponsoring his annual Steak and Lobster dinner on Friday evening!)
This will be a great opportunity to gain some very valuable range experience at the Fairchance Range in preparation for the year's NBRSA Group Nats!
Come early and stay late!
Jack Neary
Fairchance Gun Club Firing Line with New Roof!.jpg
Fairchance Range New Firing Line Roof!.jpg

Last edited:
Hog Roast

Jack,,,thanks for the update....the hog roast is always one of the best events in the USA,,well organized,well run (great target crew) and GOOD FOOD !!!!mmmm,,,,keep up the good work...Roger

Not throwing rocks but I am not sure I want to join NBRSA for 1 match only.

MRL,
You're right..... why join the NBRSA for just 1 match....? (We have LOTS of other fun matches you can come to in the Eastern Region! ;>)
Seriously, come to the match. I'll make it worth your while!
Don't make me or Howie Levy... (My New Sgt. of Arms) come looking for you!
Jack

Jack,

Don't forget that the Eastern Regon has committed to having a real Hog Roast Saturday dinner for the shooters; talk about nostalga. If you feed them, they will come.

The Hog Roast is truly back. It will be the first true test before the Super Shoot and harkens back to the time when Roye and company wanted to run a good show for the shooters to start the season.

My first group match was the 1996 Hog Roast. I can't wait to go and try to compete against the best in the East this year at Fairchance.

Jack,

If a shooter has not shoot a NBRSA match before at that range, I believe they can shoot it without joining the NBRSA for that match. So MRL will not have any excuse for not going.

Unless he has been around you Jack after a shoot someplace and you sat next to him in the booth while he was trying to eat and put your arm around him and kissed him on the cheek and now he doesn't know what to wear at a shoot.

TOM...with that wardrobe of yours it must be difficult to choose the right look...when in doubt,accessorize!!!!!...Roger

The Hog is also back!
Fairchance will also be providing its annual Hog Roast dinner on the evening of Sat. May 4th. (Jeff Gaidos will also be sponsoring his annual Steak and Lobster dinner on Friday evening!)

Does this year's event include the above-mentioned "trimmngs"?

Back