Hi I am new here and have a few questions.

H

huskyoverlord

I would like to know about the specifics of your game , and where and what facitiles you use?

Let me be more specific

How much does a match cost? Do you have trouble finding a range? Is this more popular in on or another region of the counrty?

Lets start with where in PA are you? What type of match are you looking to get into?

might want to try reposting this in the 600-1000 yard forum,might get a lot more responses

Answers
Cost: A whole lot. I have thousands if not 10's of thousands of dollars invested.

Popularity: It is very popular with all of the people that I know in my area who participate. It is not popular with people who don't like it.

Range: I never shoot a true thousand yards in competition. I never shoot more than 300 yards.

Berks county PA how much does a typical match cost not how much money you sunk into it?

Berks county PA how much does a typical match cost not how much money you sunk into it?

They shoot 100yd Score matches at Bowmanstown PA thats probably closest to you. Entry fee is probably $15 they shoot Oct. 2. Or come south a little to the Maryland State 200-300 Sept. 17-18 Thurmont Md.

Back