Hey Wilbur

I'll see what I can do..... How long has it been since you could change the font size?

I don't think the forum supports different fonts but I've placed a "ticket" with the vBulletin folks...maybe they know how to make it happen. I can change the font fairly easily but will still have only one.

Wilbur, it was likely another forum. He's a bit of an internet tart. :cool:

dude WHAT??!!! I went to one other forum...... and they booted my sorry ass FOREVER :)

"banned" for being mean and scary

but y'er right.... it DID have sizable text

As I remember it Alinwa was banned from Accurateshooter.com because he gave information on ballistics and load data for .243 and 6mm ammo. This data was against the rules and contradicted load and ballistic data compiled by the Forum Boss.

Well

As I remember it Alinwa was banned from Accurateshooter.com because he gave information on ballistics and load data for .243 and 6mm ammo. This data was against the rules and contradicted load and ballistic data compiled by the Forum Boss.

that's near a capital offense! I tried the paste from word option and did 24 point cuss word but it reduced it to this size.

And he referred to the forum boss as a “pusbucket”.....I think that’ll get someone banned for life on most forums. Just sayin’.

test

This is really big.
This is really small.

"This is really small.

Last edited:
All the while I fooled with this I had a nagging thought that there was a reason for removing the capability. Given that I don't remember what it was, we'll do it until it hurts. Was a fairly simple fix as long as you knew where to fix it....one checkbox....

GASP! Posting ballistic and load data on a shooting forum?! My God, Al...what were you thinking?

Odd forum rule. Kinda like a cooking forum that doesn't allow the posting of recipes...

Justin

Generally speaking, you can't kill somebody with a recipe as quickly as you can with load data....just sayin'. I'll ask this question, somewhat rhetorically - why post specific load data?

Generally speaking, you can't kill somebody with a recipe as quickly as you can with load data....just sayin'. I'll ask this question, somewhat rhetorically - why post specific load data?

I didn't Wilbur :)

What I REALLY said was that "the 243AI ain't all it's cracked up to be" and that the 6BR would beat it. An admittedly cantankerous opinion but not DAN'rous.....

"I k'in let out a yell that'll curl y'er hair, but I'm not a thoroughly dangerous man"

(with apologies to The CDB)

Back