Hey Beau, where's Bill

V

/VH

Beau,

Do you have any indication yet as to where Bill Calfee might turn up next? Please let me know if you do. Hopefully, he'll post where anyone that doesn't care for him, his views or methods will have the self control to just keep their finger off the mouse button or at least disagree with his posts in a contructive manner that some of us can learn from. Not that I'm against humor or good natured ribbing, as long as it doesn't get to the point of highjacking. Maybe Mr. Wilbur should have a forum just for guys and/or gals to go at each other or whoever they care to. Seems like it might be a big hit, there's no shortage of potential participants around here.

Thank you.

Brian /VH

Maybe Mr. Wilbur should have a forum just for guys and/or gals to go at each other or whoever they care to. Seems like it might be a big hit, there's no shortage of potential participants around here.

We had one, its long gone I doubt you`ll ever see another.

Beau,

Do you have any indication yet as to where Bill Calfee might turn up next? Please let me know if you do. Hopefully, he'll post where anyone that doesn't care for him, his views or methods will have the self control to just keep their finger off the mouse button or at least disagree with his posts in a contructive manner that some of us can learn from. Not that I'm against humor or good natured ribbing, as long as it doesn't get to the point of highjacking. Maybe Mr. Wilbur should have a forum just for guys and/or gals to go at each other or whoever they care to. Seems like it might be a big hit, there's no shortage of potential participants around here.

Thank you.

Brian /VH

Maybe www.toprimfireaccuracy.com

Back