Here in Dublin

J

Johnnie from KY

I know a lot of you guys are like I am. When there's a big match going on and you are at home wondering what's happening, it's fun to read updates. As long as my wife will do the typing, I will try to keep you posted. Today, it was 76 degrees and the humidity ran from 70% in the morning to 30% in the afternoon. The wind was blowing 10 or 12 miles/hr. and very switchy. From my observations, this shoot is stacking up to be one of the toughest competitions that I have been to since last year's Super Shoot. It is supposed to be windy with a chance of rain tomorrow, so it will be very interesting to see who can prevail. Jackie, I looked everywhere for you when I saw Gene Bucky. It would have been like Rachels Glen in the fall if you had made it. See you guys later.

Looking forward to it

Johnny us less fortunate's will be anxiously awaiting your reports. I am still laid up in bed from the achilles tendon surgery just hoping I will be able to make Rachels Glen in April. Good luck and I hope you had a less stressful trip to Dublin than you did to Manatee.

Back