Herb Llewellyn IBS VFS Score Shooter Of the Year, Orland Bunker wins Hunter

Congrats

Herbie. Very consistent shooting all year long. And to Rand J for giving it his best and making it an interesting contest to the very end.

High 5 to Orland Bunker also

--Greg

Last edited:
Congrats to Herbie and Orland for the wins. Herb was way over due for this, Herb and Kim have been in the top 2 or 3 for several years and had the title slip away right at the end somehow. I'm glad to see that it finally went your way.

Don't think either Herb or Orland spend much time on the internet, but my congrats to two fine shooters, hard workers, and gentlemen.

Don't know about Herbie

Don't think either Herb or Orland spend much time on the internet, but my congrats to two fine shooters, hard workers, and gentlemen.

but Bunk would say, "what's the internet?"

Congrats to Herb, Orland, and all the top shooters.

And, if you'll accept it...Dick, you had a hell of year as well. 4th place in some very good company. Excellent shooting.
Mike

Tahget CREW!!

Congrats to both gentlemen on a great season. In the inaugural year of combined VH and Htr, I would have bet on a VH winning the honors but Orland got'ur done. Great job guys.
Randy J.

And Congratulations to Randy for his hard fought 2nd place finish.

Randy made it a heck of a race this year, 6 or 8 weeks ago Herb had 100+ points lead. Randy tried valiantly to close the gap and racked up several thousand miles of driving in the process. After traveling from his home in Maine to Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, South Carolina, and Georgia he closed the Gap to 12 points but never quite overtook Herb.
Congratulations Randy for some very fine shooting.
Dick

Congratulations Herb and Orland!! That was some fine shooting over an entire season. Randy - you certainly made it a race and closed quickly toward the end.

Jeff Stover

Congratulations, Herb, and Randy - a close contest is always interesting! :)
Way to go, Orland - CONGRATS! :cool: Keep 'em ON the X! RG

Disclaimer: I didn't make the bullets for Herb and Orland, nor, possibly, all of Randy's, but, I've gotta recognize GREAT shootin', and dedicated effort! :eek:;)

Congrats to the 3 kings!

Congratulations are in order for you Herbie and Bunk! Herb, u shot great all year, what can u say. I asked u nicely a few times to take it easy on all of us, but hell u didn't even listen to me! (LMAO!) Bunk, your THE MAN in 6 power! Don't know how u do it, I can't see a damn thing thru your scope, but U GETTER DONE! Last but not least Randy Jarvais. Randy, u are by far the hardest working man in this sport. Your grit and never give up determination is what makes u who you are. I was there with u in Georgia, 2 Yankee Mainiacs (I'm an adopted Mainiac from Mass or as the Mainer's call us Massholes) fighting them rebels side by side, in hand to hand combat while trying to shoot our targets, (YA I'M TALKING ABOUT U GUY'S LED BY RONNIE MILFORD & THAT HUMBLE HENRY GUY, LOL!!) You never gave up. You fought right to the end, a true warrior in the sport of score shooting! I wish there were a tie this year for Score shooter of the year, because in my book both you guy's deserved that title equally. Great shooting guys! PS: I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK EVERY SINGLE SCORE SHOOTER WHO I MET THIS YEAR! THIS WAS MY FIRST YEAR SHOOTING AND I HAVE TO SAY TO EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU OUT THERE, YOU ARE A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE & I MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! WHEN RANDY AND I WERE SHOOTING IN GEORGIA , ALL YOU GUY'S FROM DOWN YONDA MADE US FEEL LIKE WE WERE YOUR BROTHERS. I WOULD ESPECIALLY LIKE TO THANK CHRIS MITCHELL FOR HOUNDING ME FOR 6 YEARS TO TRY THIS SPORT, AND DEAN BREEDEN FOR SELLING ME YOUR ONLY BLACK WIDOW. I JUST NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND TAKE MY TIME,( NOT FARLEY TIME OR I'LL NEVER GET A SHOT OFF), & MAYBE SOME DAY I'LL BEAT U WITH IT DEANO! LOL! ROY HUNTER: YOUR STILL MY HERO & I STILL WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH! MAYBE SOME YEAR I WILL TELL YOU WHO PUT ME UP TO THAT AT THE NATIONALS, BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL U! LMAO!

Last edited:
Back