Hats off to Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club

D

Delaware_Ken

Good Morning,

I just wanted to post a quick "AttaBoy" for the guys who ran the 600 yard shoot at Bridgeville on Sunday. After a great shoot, they put out a turkey dinner that would make your Momma proud. I'm not sure which was better, the shoot itself or the meal afterwards. Again, great job Guys.

Ken

Good Morning,

I just wanted to post a quick "AttaBoy" for the guys who ran the 600 yard shoot at Bridgeville on Sunday. After a great shoot, they put out a turkey dinner that would make your Momma proud. I'm not sure which was better, the shoot itself or the meal afterwards. Again, great job Guys.

Ken

I'll have to agree, the meal was great. They always have great food, but they really out did them selves yesterday. I also thought the kids in the pitt did a great job, at least while I was shooting. And the weather was great, can't ask for much more.

If this is the Ken shooting factory class, you should have stuck around I think you were 2nd in group. Very nice shooting.

I got the results emailed in an excell format. There was some good shooting going on and Chip Allen won the two gun.

Back