Harrison Score Match Results

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
The following are the results from a 100 yard Score Match that was held at the Harrison Sportsman's Club today. After a hotly contested battle in both VFS and Factory classes the winners are;

In VFS:
1st. (By Creedmore) Brian Albee with a 250-23X
2nd. Matt Guthrie 250-23X
3rd. Larry Feusse 250-21X

Out of fifteen VFS score competitors only eight managed to stayed clean to shoot a 250 score. They are Jim Hutchison (19X), Jeff Aberegg (18X), Al Walewski (16X), Steve Robbins (15X) and Ron Breedlove (12X).

Factory Class;
1st. Jim Guinn 239-4X
2nd. Bill Stiverson 239-1X
3rd. Charles Deardoff 238-4X

This was Bill's first Centerfire Match which he shot with a loaner rifle. I believe he's "hooked"...:D
I also made mention at the awards ceremony about how competitive Factory class has become. I remember back when Jim was a rookie, it's amazing to see the progress he's made!

Congratulations to Brian and Jim for their wins in their respective classes. Thanks to all those who joined in on the "fun" at the club today. Looking foward to seeing everyone back in two weeks for our next match which will be a Group Match.

The full match results can be viewed in the attachment.

Al Walewski.

Attachments

• JULY 10 SCORE MATCH_2010.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
I had previous appointments and knew I wouldn't have time to shoot, but I showed uo and visited with friends. I had a great time and it was good to see a nice turnout. By the way Brian was complaining I knew he would go on to win it. Typical, I bet Jeff isn't done hearing about it from Brian yet. Congrats Brian Good shooting, somebody please let the air out of one of his "Amiga" tires.

Paul

Great Shooting Brian, AGAIN. It seems like it usually comes down to the last match and is always a nail biter. Good job everyone.

Mike

Well Mike there was a little rumbling about those .30's. I think even the word "outlaw" was brought up. :D Now the 6mm people need to step up to the plate and show em we don't need no stinkin bullet size advantage...

Know darn well a 6 can shoot 23 -X's ;)

Got the hat pin to prove it. I blew the first prize money at Macfarlands on lunch that day. 6mm can hold its own with anything... By the way Al I'm launching at Standish in the morning...

Mike

Back