Harrison-Michigan Championship Match

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
Looking for a show of hands.

Been kicking around the idea of having food available at the Championship Series match at Harrison. Thinking it's going to be a long day for those who participate in the dual match so I'm asking who would be interested in having something like hot dogs, hambergers or pizza available after the first match is completed. Cost would be the minimum needed to pay for the goodies. In order to get an idea of what and how many, please chime in with your thoughts or orders..................................................................................:D

Al Walewski

Joe............................................... .........

July 18, Score, Michigan Championship Dual Match
August 8, Group
August 22, Score
September 12, Score

Lunch...

would be a good idea. I have a notion that a lot of us might be a tad too tired to go to MacFarland's after the match.

I'm for whatever you come up with providing it isn't Sloppy Joes made by club members.

Dick

Chow Line

Going to be to long a day to survive on coffee and donuts so food is a very good idea. Dogs on the grill or having the local pizza place deliver is good by me. We can schedule that for between the matches. I will stop in there today and get some information. I will have a cooler filled with pop and bottled water to wash it down.

Mike
Harrison, Michigan

Hotdogs are easy...

All we would need is a grill over at the trap house. Hotdogs, chips and soft drinks can get everybody by till we're done.

Dick

Back