Harrison Group Match Saturday...

Dick Wright

September 6th.

We will shoot one 100 yd. agg. starting at 10 AM sharp.

If you want special bench arrangements (like sharing a bench) please get there early (8:30 AM) or call or email me. Gate open at 8 AM. Coffee and donuts available at that time.

This is our last group match of the year and your last chance to beat that low-life Brian.:)

Dick

Richard, are you saying Mr. "My Gun Doesn't Shoot" Albee has AGAIN the best agg of the year at Harrison? Doesn't that make it like four years in a row?

Jeff Aberegg

Dick,

I'm finally learning how to shoot on bench 10....now if I would only learn to watch all the wind flags.:mad: See you Saturday.

Brian

No Problem So Far

Brian;

Bench 10 seems to be fitting you quite well this year. Much like bench 1 has done in previous years. Also like "Big Al" and bench 5. The sand is going to start leaking from the bag.....

Mike

Brian's too good...

at shooting on Bench Ten. We'll probably put him on Bench Eleven this time. Have to find a bench for Jeffy... whatever.

The forecast says it might rain. I doubt it... it rarely rains on our matches. We don't care if it rains when we are at McFarland's after the match.

Dick

Richard, put me down for three guns, factory, custom an VFS. See ya'all on Saturday. Lucky for us Lowell doesn't shoot at Harrison!!! Dudley and Rick won't be coming and Larry is going out to practice. If Jim an Larry don't show up the rest of us have a chance. Al who????

Jeff Aberegg

Back