Harrells and primers???

S

sunshines71

I just a quick question - would appreciate some help with.

Ive been looking at the Harrells presses .. Can someone shed some light on how the they deal with spent primers? Im guessing that they are they like the Redding and Lee - where the primers go down the shaft?

Thanks.

Harrells Combo Press

On the combo press there is a hole cut in the front of the shaft. The primers just fall to the ground.

they go down a hole and out the front of the shaft onto the floor of Franks loading trailer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait he installed a new floor covering, now the go into a trash can between my feet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD

put a little plastic plug

at the bottom of the ram. It will hold 25 spent primers no problem. When it gets full, remove the shell holder and shake them into the trash can. I hate walking on old primers on my floor.

Richard Brensing

Primers

Paul,
Primers are the books you first read when you started school! :rolleyes:

Best,

Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

Paul,
Primers are the books you first read when you started school! :rolleyes:

Best,

Dan Batko

Dan,

I will take a sleeve of small rifle primer books if you have any.

pf
<><

Primers

Paul,
I have 2 sleeves of McGuffy's 205M 's. What part of south Texas do I need to ship them to? :D

Best,

Dan Batko

Paul,
I have 2 sleeves of McGuffy's 205M 's. What part of south Texas do I need to ship them to? :D

Best,

Dan Batko

How much.....I see these McGuffy's on the top of the equipment list all the time.

pf
<><

Primers

Big Al
I was never in doubt, it's Paul I was worried about! :eek:

Best,
Dan Batko

Big Al
I was never in doubt, it's Paul I was worried about! :eek:

Best,
Dan Batko

I thought everyone knew me well enough already......just for the record, anyone who has small rifle primers, I hope one of your farts mistreats you in church next sunday. :D:D:D

pf
<><

Primers

Paul,
We do know you well enough, that's why you got a reply.:) I always cure that problem by taking a cork to church with me.:D

Best,

Dan Batko

Paul,
We do know you well enough, that's why you got a reply.:) I always cure that problem by taking a cork to church with me.:D

Best,

Dan Batko

i got a good bag of asst. cork sizes if you have any Fed250M's you wanna trade....the embarrasment alone should be worth a brick or two. :D:D

Honestly, I have never seen it this bad. Dad wants me to load him up some .223 and I just can't bring myself to pay $0.10+ea for a primer that should be no more than $0.04ea.

I thought for sure they would have caught up by now...the bullets have.

pf
<><

Primers

Paul,
Cabela's was showing some Federal primers on their website. You might check with them and see if they are still in stock.
Best,
Dan Batko

Is it just me or are just the ONLY small rifle primers available made by Remmy.

Are These decent primers...they look like they are marked br primers?? They are not going into benchrest comp loads, but fun rounds (but needed for dependability) for .223 / 5.56. If I'm going to order primers (which I never have) I've always just bought a brick locally when needed, I'm going to at least get more than needed and hopefully sell some to buddies to offset the hazmat. What is the min order?? 5k??

Any thoughts welcome:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...h/search-box.jsp.form1&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

My Midway ad flyer came today. Midway claims they have small rifle primers. I didn't call as I don't need any just yet. Oh, and the price was not highway robbery.

Their website shows all Small Rifle Primers are "out of stock"

Back