Harley Baker

P

petertohen

Congratulations to Harley on his win. It was a challenging weekend at Camillus. Very switchy winds on Saturday, very high wind gusts on Sunday.

Top 5 2-gun shooters:
Harley Baker 0.2966 agg
Bob Hamister 0.3121 agg
Paul Mitchell 0.3139 agg
Wyatt Peinhardt 0.3142 agg
Bill Goad 0.3196 agg

We had a great turn out of Amateur shooters - 10 total. The Pro-Am winning team of Dale Boop (Pro) and Chris Jeffers (Amateur) with a combined agg of 0.32875

We had a great turn out of 49 total shooters.
http://ciapps.csuci.edu/FacultyBiographies/harley.baker

Might I ask is this legit.

As I never heard about this match and a two day match in Syracuse this time of the year.

Something smells FISHY.

Russell,
Must be a bogus post, Harley is aboard the international space station this week as part of a Norwegian "reloading and shooting in zero gravity" experiment. I'm sure you will hear all about it when he gets back.

Joel,

I realize that this was from one of the Pro Am matches from some time back but on a quick read it appeared as it was from yesterday.

I must be something that feel off of that boat that he is on or one of those spaceships that you have seen.

Like I said FISHY.

Pro-Am Match at Camillus

I suppose I need to pipe in on this thread. No, there was no Pro-Am match at Camillus this past weekend. This results that "petertohen" quoted look like the results from the 2016 Pro-Am Match.

The 2018 Pro-Am Match will be held on July 14th and 15th at Camillus, NY.

Bob Hamister
Rifle Range Director
Camillus Sportsmen's Club

Wow!!

After all of this I have to believe Harleys attire will be the utmost you will ever see at a benchrest match other then our dear friends Tom Libby and the Pig Man (may they rest in peace) and that is only if you really want to see Harley's new attire collection the was removed and made from the walls and the furniture from the Hacienda.

Russell

For those that don't know, the "Hacienda" was a 1969 Fan travel trailer in deplorable condition that was stripped of all amenities except a little stove and heater and parked(abandoned) at the Canastota rifle range(for about 10 years) with the sole purpose of providing lodging for BR shooters that wanted to leave their wind flags set up on the range and shoot for a couple of days.

Yes before and after
I wonder what it looks like now after the Yahoos took over.
I might be tough for him though seeing he went west.
Viva Los Vegas

Back