Harley Baker is IBS group shooter of the year!

Nader

That's enough Harley. I want my "lucky shirt" back !
Also, a big congratulations to Brian Dolinsky,IBS group rookie of the year!
Also, a big welcome to all the new guys and gals that showed up to shoot with us this year. I think IBS group is alive and well ! We certainly do have a lot of fun.
Looking forward to next season,
Joel

Congrats Harley

Good shooting Harley. Another banner year for you.

...Dave

You mean this shirt Joel...:p
Harley-Baker.jpg

Damn fine shooting Harley

Harley Baker is IBS group shooter of the year

Good going Harley "" Congrat"" Gerry malerba

Congratulations Harley, you have been doing well the last few years!

congratulations harley!you had a heck of a year,now you really are "the world famous harley baker",can't wait to hear apple this year!

Atta-boy Harley

your hard work really paid off this year. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. You were practicing so much that it was wearing me out just watching you do it. Next year, when you win some more trophies, please find a different shirt to wear when they take your picture....the one you wore for your IBS pictures was the most terrible thing I have ever seen....it looked like unborn linoleum.

Tink

Congratulations Harley!

Who says Nice guys finish last!

I understand you will be offering a new product line of shooting apparel, the mirage shirt.

You place a piece of your shirt near your target and if the pattern doesn't appear wavy, you know that the mirage is a killer out there!

I hope you'll grace us with your presence at Central Jersey this Winter!

Bill McIntyre

Congratulations Harley

Harley,

You worked hard all year and you desirve this recognition for your efforts.

See you next spring.

Bob

Congratulations on a great year, Harley!

IBS 2-, 3- and 4-gun Group Champion

Six Hall of Fame Points

Second in the PS Magazine Shooter of the Year

Great year and still preparing to beat up on us again in 2009.

Congratulations.

Joe K.

Let me tell you a story. Some three years ago when I first met Harley it was late on a Saturday afternoon. He was sitting in his trailer writing notes on the targets he had just removed off the wailing wall. He noted why a shot might have been out or other pertinent information. His deliberate and analytical manner clearly showed how he approached this game. I came away from our first meeting with two thoughts: "Harley seems like a heck of a good guy" and "Man, he is going to be tough". Both are true indeed.

Congratulations Harley on a fine season....er, two seasons since you were IBS Group Shooter of the Year last year too!

Also, kudos are due to Brian Dolinsky for his award as IBS Group Rookie of the Year. The second place shooter was only one point behind - John Cascarino deserves credit for an excellent first season as well.

Jeff

Last edited:
harley,are lessons still gonna be free for me this coming year?lord knows i learned enough from you & the boys in the trailer this year!now if i can just remember it all for the coming season!by the way i got my leonard stock on the panda,we'll see if that helps,congrats again...randy

Back