Harley Baker Cleans House

Harley:

A superb feat of rifle craft. Well done.

John

2008NationalsKelblys0632Large.jpg

Impressive to Watch !!!!!!!!!!!

I sat beside Harley & had to watch this all week. Harley kept his stuff tuned well all week. This was a feat many of us did not do well at all. I think his timing was about as close to perfect as it could be!!!!!!! It also proves that in this game you only get out of it what you put into it! Harley has been working hard at it!!

Congrats again man!!! You did good!!!!

Good Shooting Harley!

Very impressive shooting. As the week went on and the tension built you stayed remarkably calm. That was impressive in itself. Congratulations.

Andy

Congratulations

Harley,
I met you several years ago at Atglen. I asked you about your aluminum shooting case made by Ziegel Industries. You impressed me with your ability to share knowledge and info. I'm happy you've achieved as many successes as you have; you've put much hard work into the effort. Congratulations and wishes for continued success.
Chino69

IBS nationals

Harley,
Sorry I did not get a chance to congratulate you, however the show you put on was very impressive. I was also very impressed with your stamina. I am very glad your rail gun was not shooting as good as your bag gun. Hope to see you in Phoenix in October.

GREAT SHOOTING!

LESTER BRUNO

Congratulations Harley, you did very well.
Thanks Lee for the pics

Thank You

Thank you to everyone for your nice comments and thoughts.
To Pat B.here is my equipment list for my Sporter Rifle only
1) Kreiger 1/14 barrel
2) Bart's Boattail Bullets (WOW)
3) N133 powder 53.0 clicks on my Neil Jones or 29.1grains
Note: From Wednesday morning of 100Yd Sporter to Saturday at 1 PM 200 Yd. HV I only changed my load on one target to 29.5 grains but didn't like results so I stayed with the 53.0 click load all the time
4) Leupold LCS 45X w/dot
5) Terry Leonard Stock
6) Jewell Trigger
7) Dave Dohrman front and rear bags on a Farley rest
8) Gunsmith-----WAYNE CAMPBELL------
Special Thanks go to Joel Nader,Wayne Campbell, Bart Sauter, Jack Neary and Bill Goad
My rail gun barrel was smithed by Sid Goodling with a Farley action on a Jay Young base. Barrel by Kreiger and bullets by Don Gentner

Thank you very much Harley...

Once again, congratulations on you excellent performance.

If I may, what kind of action is on the sporter ?

way to go Harley

I hope you are planning to go to AZ later on. Shooting like this could mean dare I say it, NO, I don't dare. Curtis

Back